- IMMT Recruitment 2019 | Technical Assistant, Scientist & Other Posts | Total 22 Vacancy | Last Date – 21.10.2019 | Apply Online @ www.immt.res.in
- IMMT Recruitment 2019:
- Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology Vacancy 2019 Details:
- IMMT Recruitment Eligibility Details:
IMMT Recruitment 2019 | Technical Assistant, Scientist & Other Posts | Total 22 Vacancy | Last Date – 21.10.2019 | Apply Online @ www.immt.res.in
IMMT Recruitment 2019 – Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology has released the recruitment notification for Technical Assistant, Scientist & Other Posts. All the details related to the recruitment post has been provided below.
About the Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology
CSIR-Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology (IMMT) was established on 13.04.1964 as Regional Research Laboratory, Bhubaneswar in the eastern part of India under the aegis of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi. It was renamed in 2007 with a renewed research focus and growth strategy to be a leader in the areas of mineral & material resource engineering. The institute has expertise in conducting basic research and technology-oriented programs in a wide range of subjects to address the R&D problems of mining, mineral and metals industries and ensure their sustainable development. For the last one decade, the main thrust of R&D at CSIR-IMMT has been to empower Indian industries to meet the challenges of globalization by providing advanced and zero waste process know-how and consultancy services for commercial exploitation of natural resources through the public-private-partnership (PPP) approach. Today, CSIR-IMMT is the first choice for many mineral-based industries. It is also carving out a niche in the processing of advanced materials for greater value addition and working on resource use efficiency of critical raw materials. Visit the official website of IMMT i.e www.immt.res.in
IMMT Job Vacancies 2019:
Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology Recruitment has released the latest recruitment advertisement for the Technical Assistant, Scientist & Other Posts 2019. Interested candidates who want to fill the form of IMMT Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. There is a total of 22 vacancies allotted for IMMT Recruitment 2019. All the candidates who’ve completed their M.E, M.Tech, M.Sc, Ph.D., B.Sc, Diploma in Engineering in Any Stream from Any Recognized University in India are eligible to apply for this IMMT job vacancy. Also, to apply for this vacancy age limit should be 28 – 45 Years. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, answer key, & post-wise vacancies for IMMT Recruitment 2019 exam preparation. The application form & notification for Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology 2019 recruitment is available on the official website.
IMMT Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Organization||Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology|
|Name of the Post||Scientist, Senior Scientist, Principal Scientist, Technical Assistant|
|Experience||Freshers & Experienced|
|Qualification||M.E, M.Tech, M.Sc, Ph.D., B.Sc, Diploma|
|Salary||Rs. 47,328 – 90,668/- (Per Month)|
|Age Limit||28 – 45 Years|
|Last Date||21st October 2019|
Candidates may visit the official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/Salary/Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for IMMT Recruitment 2019 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest jobs updates.
Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology Vacancy 2019 Details:
Name of Posts & Number of Vacancies –
- Scientist – 11 Posts
- Senior Scientist – 1 Post
- Principal Scientist – 1 Post
- Technical Assistant – 9 Posts
IMMT Recruitment Eligibility Details:
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have their M.E, M.Tech, M.Sc, Ph.D., B.Sc, Diploma in Engineering from any Recognized Institute/ University in India.
NOTE: Candidates can also check Official Advertisement to know about educational qualification in detailed.
- Scientist – 32 Years
- Principal Scientist – 45 Years
- Senior Scientist – 37 Years
- Technical Assistant – 28 Years
Salary details Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology Recruitment:
- Scientist – Rs. 90,668/- (Per Month)
- Senior Scientist – Rs. 1,04,896/- (Per Month)
- Principal Scientist – Rs. 1,61,600/- (Per Month)
- Technical Assistant – Rs. 47,328/- (Per Month)
Application Fee :
The candidates have to pay Rs.100/- to fill the application form of IMMT Recruitment 2019.
Selection Process for Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology Posts 2019 for Technical Assistant, Scientist & Other Posts:
Selection Procedure of Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology for the Technical Assistant, Scientist & Other Posts will be based on these stages –
- Trade Test
- Skill Test
How to Apply for IMMT Recruitment 2019?
Candidates who are eligible may have to follow these criteria to apply for the post of Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology Vacancy-
To read the advertisement –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the position may visit the official website of IMMT i.e www.immt.res.in
- Click on -> Announcements -> Applications invited for the recruitment of Scientific & Technical Positions against Advt no. 01/2019
- Read the given information carefully.
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement.
To apply for this recruitment –
- To apply for this recruitment, aspirants have to apply online.
- Click on “To Apply” given below.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for the Submission of Online Application Form – 16th September 2019
- The Last date for the Submission of Online Application Form – 21st October 2019
For Detail Advertisement & To Apply – Click Here