- IIITDM Recruitment 2019 | Last Date – 22.07.2019 | Apply for Non-Teaching posts @ www.iiitdm.ac.in
- IIITDM Recruitment 2019:
- Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing Vacancy 2019 Details:
- IIITDM Recruitment Eligibility Details:
IIITDM Recruitment 2019 | Last Date – 22.07.2019 | Apply for Non-Teaching posts @ www.iiitdm.ac.in
The latest IIITDM Recruitment 2019 notification has been released. The qualified aspirants may go through the job post to look into the various vacancies details and eligibility criteria for the same vacancy. Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing job notification for the posts are mentioned below.
Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing Recruitment has released the latest recruitment advertisement for the Non-Teaching post. Interested Candidates want to fill the form of IIITDM Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, post-wise, vacancies for IIITDM Recruitment 2019 exam preparation. The application form & notification for Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing 2019 post is available on the official website.
IIITDM Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Organization||Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing|
|Position||Assistant Registrar/Technical Officer/Junior Engineer/Others|
|Qualification||B.E/B.Tech, ITI, Diploma, B.Sc, B.Com|
|Salary||Rs.16,600-1,14,000 (Per Month)|
|Job Location||Kancheepuram (Chennai)|
|Age Limit||27 – 56 Years|
|Last Date||22 July 2019|
Candidates may visit the Official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/Salary/Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for IIITDM Recruitment 2019 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest jobs updates.
Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing Vacancy 2019 Details:
Name of posts & Number of Vacancies – Post-Wise
- For Registrar – 01 post
- For Assistant Registrar (Accounts) – 01 post
- For Assistant Registrar (Admin. /Academics) – 01 post
- For Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 01 post
- For Junior Superintendent – 02 posts
- For Junior Technical Superintendent – 04 posts
- For Junior Assistant – 09 posts
- For Technical Officer – 01 post
- For Junior Engineer (Civil) – 01 post
- For Junior Technician – 11 posts
- For Junior Technician (Library) – 02 posts
IIITDM Recruitment Eligibility Details:
- Candidate must have completed Post Graduate Degree with at least 55 % marks or its equivalent grade.
- Candidate have At least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor in the pay level 11 (or equivalent VI CPC Scale) and above or 8 years of service in the pay level 12 (or equivalent VI CPC Scale) and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration.
- The candidate could have 15 years of administrative experience, of which 8 years as Deputy Registrar in GP 7600 or an equivalent post.
For Assistant Registrar (Accounts/Admin./Academics):
- Candidate must have completed Post Graduate Degree with at least 55 % marks or its equivalent with
an excellent academic record
- Candidate have A person holding an analogous post on regular basis in Centrally Funded Technical Institute (CFTIs) with experience in Administration/Academics matters
For Technical Officer:
- Candidate has completed their qualification with First class B.E/B.Tech with 8 years experience or First class M.E/M.Tech with 5 years of experience in Computer Science and Engineering/Information Technology/Electronics and Communication Engineering/Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- First class MCA with 8 years experience.
For Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical):
- Candidate has completed B.E/B.Tech. in relevant disciplines with 2 years of relevant experience
- Candidate has complete Diploma in relevant disciplines with 5 years of experience
For Junior Superintendent:
- Candidates should have 1st class Bachelor’s degree with 6 years of relevant experience
- Candidates should have 1stclass B.com with 6 years experience with the knowledge of Tally for accounting position.
For Junior Technical Superintendent:
- CSE – The candidate should be completed BE/B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering / Information Technology with 5 years of experience or MCA with 5 years experience.
- ECE/Mech – The candidate should be completed BE/B.Tech in relevant disciplines with 5 years of experience
For Junior Assistant:
- The candidate should complete a Bachelor’s degree with knowledge of computer operations
- The candidate should complete B.Com and it has knowledge of Tally
For Junior Technician:
- CSE/ECE/Mechanical – The candidate should complete a Diploma in relevant disciplines or it has ITI in relevant disciplines with 2 years of experience.
- Physics – Candidates must have BSc. (Physics) or Equivalent
For Junior Technician (Library):
- Candidate must have a Degree from a recognized university with Diploma in library science and it has a 3-year degree in Library science.
- Registrar(On Contract) – 55 years
- Assistant Registrar(Accounts)/Technical Officer – 45 years
- Assistant Registrar (Admin/Academics) (On Deputation) – 56 years
- Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical)/Junior Superintendent/ Junior Technical Superintendent – 32 years
- Junior Assistant/Technician/Technician (library) – 27 years
- Candidates for SC/ST – 5 years
- Candidates for OBC – 3 years
- Candidates for Ex-servicemen/PWD – As per Govt. Rules
Salary details of Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing Recruitment:
- For Registrar: Rs.36,000-1,14,000/ -(Per Month)
- For Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical)/ Junior Superintendent/ Junior Technical
Superintendent: Rs.18,500-58,600/ -(Per Month)
- For Assistant Registrar(Accounts)/ Technical Officer/ Assistant Registrar (Admin / Academics) (On Deputation): Rs.20,600-65,500/ -(Per Month)
- For Junior Assistant/ Technician/ Technician (library): Rs.16,600-52,400/ -(Per Month)
Application Fee :
- Candidates could not have to pay any kind of fee to fill the application form of IIITDM Recruitment 2019.
Selection Process for Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing Posts 2019 for the Non-Teaching Posts:
Selection Procedure of Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing for the Non-Teaching Posts will be based on these stages –
- Written test
- Skill test
How to Apply for IIITDM Recruitment 2019?
Candidates who are eligible may have to follow these criteria to apply for the post of Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing Vacancy-
To read the advertisement –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the position may visit the official website of IIITDM i.e www.iiitdm.ac.in
- Click -> Announcements -> Non-Teaching Recruitment Online Application Portal (Advt.No.IIITDMK/R/4/2019) -> Notification
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement.
To Apply –
- Those Candidates who want to apply for the post may send the Application form through postal in the below-mentioned address.
The Director, IIITDM Kancheepuram, Melakottaiyur, Off Vandalur Kelambakkam Road, Chennai – 600 127, Tamil Nadu, India.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Opening Date for Online Application Form – 19th June 2019
- Closing Date For Online Application Form – 22nd July 2019
- Last Date for receipt of hard copy application by the institute – 31st July 2019 at 05.30 p.m
For Detail Advertisement – Click Here
About Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing, Kancheepuram (IIITDM Kancheepuram, also IIITD&M Kancheepuram) is an Institute of National Importance established in 2007 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India to pursue design and manufacturing oriented engineering education, research and to promote the competitive advantage of Indian products in global markets. It was declared as an Institute of National Importance(INI) by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, in July 2011, thus becoming the first IIIT to be accorded this status. Later in 2014, IIIT Bill 2014 was passed by the Parliament on 1 December 2014, thus granting the status of Institutes of National Importance upon the 5 MHRD funded IIITs including IIITDM Kancheepuram. Previously IIITDM Kancheepuram was mentoring IIITDM Kurnool in its new campus at Chennai.
Why thejobalert for IIITDM Recruitment Vacancy?
The theJobalert.in is indeed the best website for IIITDM recruitment Vacancy in 2019, as we provide both the detailed and short information in short and crisp form, here we have also mentioned the IIITDM worker salary. And here not only the IIITDM recruitment notice, but we will also provide you with the updates of the exam along with IIITDM exam result, IIITDM admit card and answer key. This website gives you the qualification wise and state wise job search. Also, here you will get to know the previous openings and information about that in details. At thejobalert, we just curate the best job according to your need.
How do we assure best IIITDM Recruitment Offers?
We at thejobalert have a dedicated team who keep eyes on recent job openings of 2019 and not only that the team consults many newspapers and keep themselves updated. We cover information from all the leading newspapers in India. Here when you click the job title, you will be getting. Also, we will be guiding you on how you will be getting the job. Stay tuned for the tips and tricks section for interview-related updates. We also provide job updates for 2019 location wise. Few of the top locations are Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon And Bangalore. The IIITDM job recruitments are available in all locations. You can discover the latest job openings of 2019 on this website. Also, we provide weekly updates that you can’t find elsewhere.
How to Get all the latest Job Information?
At thejobalert, we can promise you that you will get detailed information according to your needs. once you subscribe to the latest newsletter you will keep you updated about all the job openings and recruitments, whether it is for class 10 pass or Ph.D. level. You will get every information in a very organized manner. We verify all the job opening we post specifically from the company so there are no chances that we might skip any information as we have a dedicated team for that. 10th pass job recruitment , 12th pass job recruitment, B.E pass job recruitment, B.Tech pass job recruitment, M.E/M.Tech job recruitment, B.Sc job recruitment, M.Sc, B.Fsc, M.Phil, Ph.D, BCA, B.B.A, MBBS, MS/MD, MCA, B.Com, etc. are the most searched categories. We provide the most current job openings on IIITDM recruitment.
Checklist Before Apply for Recruitment
Before you apply there are a lot of things that are to be kept in mind. You must check if you qualify the required educational qualification for the INDIAN INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING recruitment. Read the full job description for the recruitment. Keep the important dates in mind, for applying, downloading the admit cards and results. We will help you with this process. Also, here we have provided you the link for the application for IIITDM recruitment.
How to prepare for the INDIAN INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING recruitment?
There are a few points that are needed to be kept in mind for the INDIAN INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING recruitment. There are basically three types of job government, private or state sector. Some of the companies recruit on the basis of written test or interview. If you qualify for the written test then probably you need to prepare for the interview and know about the company well. Know your position and INDIAN INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING what kind of company or role you want. All you have to do is stay organized and track everything and the experts at the job alert will guide you through the process if you are looking for a change in job or even a fresher.
Important things to consider before
Many times, we hear complaints about not getting your dream job and not getting what you want, but when you receive job opening notification at free of cost, you will be one step ahead of the crowd. Make sure that you apply for the job opening in a correct manner and don’t miss to fill out important information. Read the job description carefully before applying.
Register for Recruitment Alert or freejobalert
If you are appearing for the recruitment and want to have updates on a regular basis, and don’t want to miss any further job opening for the recruitment you will have to register the freejobalert for any updates on thejobalert website. To know about the latest job opening on the INDIAN INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING recruitment you can subscribe to our news-letter we promise to deliver you the fastest updates on the job openings and IIITDM recruitment of similar type. This will be helpful in all the cases if you are a fresher or an experienced.
What’s more at thejobalert for IIITDM Recruitment in 2019?
Here at thejobalert you can search many govt job openings for 2019 and as well as private job openings for 2019. We list few of the most well-paid jobs qualification-wise and location-wise. We update the similar job section where you can browse and find similar jobs. We here at thejobalert wish you the very best for future endeavors.