- IFGTB Recruitment 2019 | MTS & LDC Posts | Total 15 Vacancies | Last Date – 25.11.2019 | Apply @ ifgtb.icfre.gov.in
- IFGTB Recruitment 2019:
- Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education Vacancy 2019 Details:
- IFGTB Recruitment Eligibility Details:
IFGTB Recruitment 2019 | MTS & LDC Posts | Total 15 Vacancies | Last Date – 25.11.2019 | Apply @ ifgtb.icfre.gov.in
IFGTB Recruitment 2019 – Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education has released the recruitment notification for MTS & LDC Posts. All the details related to the recruitment post has been provided below.
About Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education
Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding is a national institute formed in April 1988 under the Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE), an autonomous council under the Ministry of Environment and Forests, Government of India. To identify and evolve varieties of species used in afforestation and social forestry that will contribute to the national goal of achieving a growth of 3 to 4 cubic meters of biomass per ha per year within the ecological considerations applicable to the area. Visit the official website of IFGTB i.e ifgtb.icfre.gov.in
IFGTB Job Vacancies 2019:
Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education Recruitment has released the latest recruitment advertisement for the MTS & LDC Posts. Interested candidates who want to fill the form of IFGTB Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. There is a total of 15 vacancies allotted for IFGTB Recruitment 2019. All the candidates who’ve completed their 10th, 12th from Any Recognized University are eligible to apply for this IFGTB job vacancy. Also, to apply for this vacancy age limit should be 18 – 27 Years. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, answer key, & post-wise vacancies for IFGTB Recruitment 2019 exam preparation. The application form & notification for the Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education 2019 recruitment is available on the official website.
IFGTB Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Organization||Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education|
|Name of the Post||Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS), Lower Division Clerk (LDC)|
|Experience||Freshers & Experienced|
|Salary||Rs. 18,000 – 19,900/- (Per Month)|
|Job Location||Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu)|
|Age Limit||18 – 27 Years|
|Starting Date||27th October 2019|
|Last Date||25th November 2019|
Candidates may visit the official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/Salary/Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for IFGTB Recruitment 2019 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest jobs updates.
Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education Vacancy 2019 Details:
Name of Posts & Number of Vacancies –
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – 14 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 1 Post
IFGTB Recruitment Eligibility Details:
Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)
- Candidates must have 10th Standard Pass Certificate from recognized Board/ School
- 3 years or more experience in relevant trade.
- Candidates must have 12th Pass Certificate from recognized Board
- A typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi on a manual typewriter (OR)
- Typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on Computer.
NOTE: Candidates can also check Official Advertisement to know about educational qualification in detailed.
- For Gen/ UR Candidates – 18 – 27 Years
Salary details of Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education Recruitment:
- MuMulti-Tasking Staff (MTS) – Rs. 18,000/- (Per Month)
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – Rs. 19,900/- (Per Month)
Application Fee :
The candidates have to pay a fee to fill the application form of IFGTB Recruitment 2019.
- Gen/EWS/OBC – Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST/Women/ EXSM – Rs. 100/-
Selection Process for Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education Posts 2019 for MTS & LDC Posts:
Selection Procedure of Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education for the MTS & LDC Posts will be based on Written Test
How to Apply for IFGTB Recruitment 2019?
Candidates who are eligible may have to follow these criteria to apply for the post of Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education Vacancy-
To read the advertisement –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the position may visit the official website of IFGTB i.e ifgtb.icfre.gov.in
- Find the above-given post
- Read the given information carefully.
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement.
To apply for this recruitment –
- To apply for this recruitment, aspirants have to apply online.
Postal Address –
The Director, Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding (IF GTB), Forest Campus, Cowley Brown Road, B.S. Puram, Coimbatore – 641002
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for the Submission of Application Form – 27th October 2019
- The Last date for the Submission of Application Form – 25th November 2019
For Detail Advertisement & Application Form – Click Here