- IFB Recruitment 2019 | Field Assistant & Subject Matter Specialist Posts | Total 32 Vacancies | Last Date – 12.11.2019 | Apply Online @ ifb.icfre.gov.in
- IFB Recruitment 2019:
- Institute of Forest Biodiversity Vacancy 2019 Details:
- IFB Recruitment Eligibility Details:
IFB Recruitment 2019 | Field Assistant & Subject Matter Specialist Posts | Total 32 Vacancies | Last Date – 12.11.2019 | Apply Online @ ifb.icfre.gov.in
IFB Recruitment 2019 – Institute of Forest Biodiversity has released the recruitment notification for Field Assistant & Subject Matter Specialist Posts. All the details related to the recruitment post has been provided below.
About Institute of Forest Biodiversity
INSTITUTE OF FOREST BIODIVERSITY (IFB) located at Dulapally, Hyderabad was initially started as “Advanced Centre for Biotechnology and Mangrove Forests” during July 1997 and later on renamed as “Forest Research Centre, Hyderabad” on 9th July 1997. In 2012 the centre was upgraded to Institute and renamed as “Institute of Forest Biodiversity”. The institute is sprawled over 100 acres campus with well-equipped research infrastructure. Besides the main campus, the institute has one field station at Mulugu and one Forest Research Centre for Coastal Ecosystem at Visakhapatnam. Visit the official website of IFB i.e ifb.icfre.gov.in
IFB Job Vacancies 2019:
Institute of Forest Biodiversity Recruitment has released the latest recruitment advertisement for the Field Assistant & Subject Matter Specialist Posts. Interested candidates who want to fill the form of IFB Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. There is a total of 32 vacancies allotted for IFB Recruitment 2019. All the candidates who’ve completed their Graduation, M.Sc. from Any Recognized University are eligible to apply for this IFB job vacancy. To apply for this vacancy candidates must check the official notification below age limit. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, answer key, & post-wise vacancies for IFB Recruitment 2019 exam preparation. The application form & notification for the Institute of Forest Biodiversity 2019 recruitment is available on the official website.
IFB Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Organization||Institute of Forest Biodiversity Hyderabad|
|Name of the Post||Field Assistant, Subject Matter Specialist|
|Salary||Rs. 13,500/- (Per Month)|
|Job Location||AP, Telangana, Chhattisgarh, Odisha, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra|
|Age Limit||Check Advt|
|Last Date||12th November 2019|
Candidates may visit the official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/Salary/Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for IFB Recruitment 2019 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest jobs updates.
Institute of Forest Biodiversity Vacancy 2019 Details:
Name of Posts & Number of Vacancies –
- Field Assistant – 29 Posts
- Subject Matter Specialist – 3 Posts
IFB Recruitment Eligibility Details:
- Candidates must have completed their Graduation from a recognized University/ Institution.
Subject Matter Specialist
- Candidates must have completed their M.Sc. from a recognized University/ Institution.
NOTE: Candidates can also check Official Advertisement to know about educational qualification in detailed.
- Check Advertisement
Salary details of Institute of Forest Biodiversity Recruitment:
- Field Assistant- Rs. 13,500/- (Per Month)
- Subject Matter Specialist – Check advt
Application Fee :
The candidates don’t have to pay any kind of fee to fill the application form of IFB Recruitment 2019.
Selection Process for Institute of Forest Biodiversity Posts 2019 for Apprentice Post:
Selection Procedure of Institute of Forest Biodiversity for the Apprentice Post will be based on these stages –
- Document Verification
How to Apply for IFB Recruitment 2019?
Candidates who are eligible may have to follow these criteria to apply for the post of Institute of Forest Biodiversity Vacancy-
To read the advertisement –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the position may visit the official website of IFB i.e ifb.icfre.gov.in
- Click on -> VACANCY -> Advertisement for engagement of field assistants for the project entitled ” Preparation of DPR on the rejuvenation of River Godavari through forestry interventions”
- Read the given information carefully.
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement.
To apply for this recruitment –
- To apply for this recruitment, aspirants have to Send to this mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Dates to Remember:
- The Last date for the Submission of Online Application Form – 12th November 2019
For Detail Advertisement – Click Here