IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021 For Engineers & Graduates | Specialist Officers
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021 For Engineers & Graduates. The eligible candidates must apply for this job. The company is recruiting graduates. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the IDBI Bank Hiring Engineers & Graduates.
About IDBI Bank
Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI Bank Limited or IDBI Bank or IDBI) was established in 1964 by an Act to provide credit and other financial facilities for the development of the fledgling Indian industry. Many national institutes find their roots in IDBI like SIDBI, India Exim Bank, National Stock Exchange of India, and National Securities Depository Limited.
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021 For Engineers & Graduates
Position: Specialist Officers
- Graduation (B.E. / B.Tech) in Electronics & Telecommunications/ Computer Science/ Electronics & Electrical/
Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication and others in relevant fields or any graduation OR
- Graduate with Post Graduation in MCA from a Recognized University.
- Graduate with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university. (50% for SC/ST)
Fraud Risk Management:
- B.Sc.- Honours (Maths/Statistics)/ B. Tech /BE (Electronics /Computer Science). OR
- B. Com/ B.Sc. in Computer Science/ BBA in Banking and Finance.
- Graduation (B.E/B.Tech) in Electronics & Telecommunication/ Computer Science/Electronics & Electrical/Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication from recognized University OR
- Graduate with Post-Graduation in MCA from Recognized University.
- Graduation from a recognized University.
- Post Graduate Degree in Communications/Economics or in relevant fields with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST) in aggregate OR equivalent CGPA from any University recognized by Govt. of India or its regulatory bodies.
- Full-time course in Master/ Bachelor degree in any engineering discipline (preferably computer science/ computer engineering)/ in relevant discipline or graduate in science along with MCA from a University/ Institute recognized by the Govt. of India or its Regulatory Bodies.
- Post Graduate in Commerce with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST) from any recognized university.
- Degree in Law (3 years / 5 years) from a recognized University in India with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST) or equivalent in the aggregate of all semesters/years.
- Full time MBA (Finance) preferably from reputed Tier I and Tier II Business Schools/CA/CMA (ICWA)/CFA USA/FRM.
- B.Sc. /BA (Maths or Stat.)/ BE/B Tech Or any Graduate with Post Graduation in M.Sc. / MA (Maths or Stat.)
Age Limit :
- DGM (Grade D) – 35-45 Years
- AGM (Grade C) – 28-40 Years
- Manager ( Grade B) – 25-35 Years
- Assistant Manager (Grade A) – 21-28 Years
Relaxation in Upper age limit:
- OBC (NCL): 3 years
- SC/ST: 5 years
- PWD: 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen/ ECOs/ SSCOc: 5 years
- Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989: 5 years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots: 5 years
- DGM (Grade D) – 11 Posts
- AGM (Grade C) – 52 Posts
- Manager ( Grade B) – 62 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Grade A) – 09 Posts
- Deputy General Manager, Grade ‘D’ In the scale of 50030-1460(4)-55870-1650(2)-59170 (7 years)
- Assistant General Manager, Grade ‘C’ In the scale of 42020-1310(5)-48570-1460(2)-51490 (8 years)
- Manager – Grade ‘B’ In the scale of 31705-1145(1)-32850-1310(10)-45950 (12 years)
- Assistant Manager – Grade ‘A’ In the scale of 23700-980(7)-30560-1145(2)-32850-1310(7)-42020 (17 years)
IDBI Specialist Officers Selection Process:
- The selection process will comprise of preliminary screening based on the eligibility criteria, candidate’s qualifications, suitability/ experience, etc. submitted online. Only such candidates will be called for Group Discussion (GD) and/ or Personal Interview (PI).
- Preliminary screening and shortlisting will be based on the candidate’s online submission of his/her academic track record, experience, and suitability of candidate as decided by the Bank.
- Selection will be on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in PI. The total marks allotted for PI is 100. The minimum qualifying marks for PI would be 50 for General Category and 45 for SC/ST/OBC/PWD Category. Bank may change the mode of selection depending upon the number of suitable candidates.
- The final score should be sufficiently high in the merit list for the candidate to be shortlisted for the subsequent processes.
Application Fee/ Intimation Charges:
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 150/- (Intimation charges only)
- For all others: Rs. 700/- (Application fee + Intimation charges
Mode of Payment: The payment can be made using only Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
How to Apply IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021 for Specialist Officers?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online by using the official website from 24 December 2020 to 07 January 2021
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here