- ICDS TN Recruitment 2019 | Accountant, Project Associate & Other Posts | Total 170 Vacancies | Last Date – 17.12.2019 | Apply @ icds.tn.nic.in
- ICDS Recruitment 2019:
- Integrated Child Development Services Vacancy 2019 Details:
- ICDS Recruitment Eligibility Details:
ICDS TN Recruitment 2019 | Accountant, Project Associate & Other Posts | Total 170 Vacancies | Last Date – 17.12.2019 | Apply @ icds.tn.nic.in
ICDS TN Recruitment 2019 – Integrated Child Development Services has released the recruitment notification for Accountant, Project Associate & Other Posts. All the details related to the recruitment post has been provided below.
About Integrated Child Development Services
ICDS is today the largest community-based outreach program for holistic early child development. It is a crucial link between disadvantaged communities both the primary health care and education systems.ICDS scheme is a pioneering scheme taking care of the welfare of the Mother and Child. Through the Integrated Child Development Services Scheme, Tamil Nadu has improved the overall nutrition and health status of its young children. Visit the official website of ICDS i.e icds.tn.nic.in
TN ICDS Job Vacancies 2019:
Integrated Child Development Services Tamil Nadu Recruitment has released the latest recruitment advertisement for the Accountant, Project Associate & Other Posts. Interested candidates who want to fill the form of ICDS Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. The total number of vacancies is 170 Vacancies for Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Recruitment 2019. All the candidates who’ve completed their 10th, Graduate, PG Diploma, PG Degree are eligible to apply for this ICDS job vacancy. Also, to apply for this vacancy the minimum or maximum age limit is 28 – 35 Years. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, answer key, & post-wise vacancies for ICDS TN Recruitment 2019 exam preparation. The application form & notification for Integrated Child Development Services 2019 post is available on the official website.
ICDS Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Organization||Integrated Child Development Services|
|Position||Accountant, Project Associate, Office Messenger/ Peon & Other Posts|
|Qualification||10th, Graduate, PG Diploma, PG Degree|
|Salary||Rs. 8,000 – 30,000/- (Per Month)|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Age Limit||28 – 35 Years|
|Last Date||17th December 2019|
Candidates may visit the official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/Salary/Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for ICDS Recruitment 2019 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest jobs updates.
Integrated Child Development Services Vacancy 2019 Details:
Name of posts & Number of Vacancies –
- Accountant – 2 Posts
- Project Associate – 1 Post
- Office Messenger/ Peon – 2 Posts
- District Project Assistant – 10 Posts
- Block Co-ordinators – 18 Posts
- Block Project Assistants – 137 Posts
ICDS Recruitment Eligibility Details:
Educational Qualification – Candidate must 10th, Graduate, PG Diploma, PG Degree from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Accountant – 28 Years, Incase of Govt Employee – 65 Years
- Project Associate – 28 Years
- Office Messenger/ Peon – 35 Years
- District Project Assistant – 35 Years
- Block Co-ordinators – 35 Years
- Block Project Assistants – 35 Years
Salary details of Integrated Child Development Services Recruitment:
- Accountant – Rs. 30,000/- (Per Month)
- Project Associate – Rs. 25,000/- (Per Month)
- Office Messenger/ Peon – Rs. 8,000/- (Per Month)
- District Project Assistant – Rs. 18,000/- (Per Month)
- Block Co-ordinators – Rs. 20,000/- (Per Month)
- Block Project Assistants – Rs. 15,000/- (Per Month)
Application Fee :
- The candidate has to check the notification to pay any kind of fee to fill the Application Form of ICDS Vacancy 2019.
Selection Process for Integrated Child Development Services Posts 2019 for Accountant, Project Associate & Other Posts:
Selection Procedure of Integrated Child Development Services for the Accountant, Project Associate & Other Posts will be based on Interview
How to Apply for ICDS Recruitment 2019?
Candidates who are eligible may have to follow these criteria to apply for the post of Integrated Child Development Services Vacancy-
To read the advertisement –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the position may visit the official website of ICDS i.e icds.tn.nic.in
- Find the above-given post
- Then read the given instruction carefully provided in the Advertisement.
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement.
To apply for this recruitment –
- To apply for this recruitment, aspirants have to check the advertisement for the postal address.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Form – Started
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form – 17th December 2019
For Detail Advertisement – Click Here
Application Form – Click Here