- HWB Recruitment 2020 | UDC, Technical Officer & Other Posts | Total 277 Vacancies | Last Date – 31.01.2020 | Apply Online @ www.hwb.gov.in
- HWB Recruitment 2020:
- Heavy Water Board Vacancy 2020 Details:
- HWB Recruitment Eligibility Details:
HWB Recruitment 2020 | UDC, Technical Officer & Other Posts | Total 277 Vacancies | Last Date – 31.01.2020 | Apply Online @ www.hwb.gov.in
HWB Recruitment 2020 – Heavy Water Board has released the recruitment notification for UDC, Technical Officer & Other Posts. All the details related to the recruitment post has been provided below.
About Heavy Water Board
Heavy Water Board (HWB), a constituent unit of Industries and Minerals Sector under Department of Atomic Energy, carries the prime mandate of supporting the Three-stage Indian Nuclear Power Program by production of Heavy Water (Deuterium Oxide), Enriched Boron, Nuclear grade sodium, Nuclear solvents for front end and back end fuel cycle, etc. Our Heavy Water Plants believe in the safe and sustained operation of Plants utilizing ISO certification for Environment Management System and Occupational Health & Safety Management System. Visit the official website of HWB i.e www.hwb.gov.in
HWB Job Vacancies 2020:
Heavy Water Board Recruitment has released the latest recruitment advertisement for the UDC, Technical Officer & Other Posts. Interested candidates who want to fill the form of HWB Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. There is a total of 277 vacancies allotted for HWB Recruitment 2020. All the candidates who’ve completed their 10th, 12th, Diploma, B.Sc., SSC, HSC, ITI, Diploma, Engineering, Degree, B.E./ B.Tech from Any Recognized University in India are eligible to apply for this HWB job vacancy. Also, to apply for this vacancy age limit should be 18 – 40 Years. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, answer key, & post-wise vacancies for HWB Recruitment 2020 exam preparation. The application form & notification for Heavy Water Board 2020 recruitment is available on the official website.
HWB Recruitment 2020:
|Name of Organization||Heavy Water Board|
|Name of the Post||Technical Officer, Stipendiary Trainee, Nurse, Scientific Assistant, Technician & Other Posts|
|Qualification||10th, 12th, Diploma, B.Sc., SSC, HSC, ITI, Engineering, Degree, B.E./ B.Tech|
|Salary||Up to Rs. 67,700/- (Per Month)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Age Limit||18 – 40 Years|
|Starting Date||11th January 2020|
|Last Date||31st January 2020
Candidates may visit the official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/Salary/Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for HWB Recruitment 2020 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest job updates.
Heavy Water Board Vacancy 2020 Details:
Name of Posts & Number of Vacancies –
|Technical Officer||28 Posts|
|Stipendiary Trainee||157 Posts|
|Scientific Assistant||6 Posts|
|Sub Officer||5 Posts|
|Driver cum Pump Operator cum Fireman||26 Posts|
HWB Recruitment Eligibility Details:
Technical Officer – D
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) or Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) with a minimum of 60% marks in the respective discipline with 4 years of relevant experience after obtaining the requisite qualification.
Category-I, Stipendiary Trainee
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Instrumentation / Electronics/ Electronics & Comm./ Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering/ Minimum 60% marks in B.Sc. with Chemistry as Principal and Physics/ Mathematics/ Biology as a subsidiary.
Category-II, Stipendiary Trainee
- Candidates must have done HSC (10+2) or equivalent in Science stream (with Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects) with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate. OR
- SSC (with Science and Maths) with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate PLUS Trade certificate in Electrical / Fitter / Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) / Welder /Rigger/ Turner/ Plumber/ Mason/ Carpenter.
- Candidates must have done 12th Class, Diploma, B.Sc (Nursing)
Scientific Asst/B (Civil)
- Candidates must have done Diploma (Civil Engg)
Scientific Asst/B (Radiography)
- Candidates must have done B.Sc (Radiography)/ Diploma (Radiography)
- Candidates must have done SSC/ HSC with Relevant Experience
- Candidates must have done SSC with Relevant Experience
- Candidates must have done SSC with Typing Knowledge
Stenographer Gr III
- Candidates must have done SSC with Typing Knowledge
Upper Division Clerk
- Candidates must have done Degree with Typing Knowledge
- Candidates must have done 10th Class with Driving License
Driver cum Pump Operator cum Fireman
- Candidates must have done HSC with Driving License
- Technical Officer – D – 40 Years
- Category-I, Stipendiary Trainee – 18 – 24 Years
- Category-II, Stipendiary Trainee – 18 – 22 Years
- Nurse/A – 18 – 30 Years
- Scientific Asst/B (Civil) – 18 – 30 Years
- Scientific Asst/B (Radiography) – 18 – 30 Years
- Technician-C – 18 – 29 Years
- Sub Officer/B – 40 Years
- Stenographer Gr-II – 18 – 27 Years
- Stenographer Gr III – 18 – 27 Years
- Upper Division Clerk – 18 – 27 Years
- Driver – 18 – 27 Years
- Driver cum Pump Operator cum Fireman – 18 – 25 Years
Age Relaxation –
- For SC/ST candidates – 5 Years
- For OBC candidates – 3 Years
- For PwD candidates – 10 Years
Salary details of Heavy Water Board Recruitment:
|Technical Officer – D||Rs. 67,700/- (Per Month) in Level 11 of the Pay matrix +DA|
|Category-I, Stipendiary Trainee||I Year: Rs. 16,000/- (Per Month); II Year: Rs. 18,000/- (Per Month)|
|Category – II, Stipendiary Trainee||I Year: Rs. 10,500/- (Per Month); II Year: Rs. 12,500/- (Per Month)|
Application Fee :
The candidates have to pay a fee to fill the application form of HWB Recruitment 2020.
- Gen/ OBC – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST category, PWD (Divyangjan) candidates, Ex-servicemen and Women candidates – No Fees
Selection Process for Heavy Water Board Posts 2020 for UDC, Technical Officer & Other Posts:
Selection Procedure of Heavy Water Board for the UDC, Technical Officer & Other Posts will be based on these stages –
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Level 1 & 2 Test
How to Apply for HWB Recruitment 2020?
Candidates who are eligible may have to follow these criteria to apply for the post of Heavy Water Board Vacancy-
To read the advertisement –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the position may visit the official website of HWB i.e www.hwb.gov.in
- Find the above-given post
- Read the given information carefully.
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement.
To apply for this recruitment –
- To apply for this recruitment, aspirants have to apply online.
- Click on “To Apply” given below.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for the Submission of Online Application Form – 11th January 2020
- The Last date for the Submission of Online Application Form – 31st January 2020
For Detail Advertisement – Click Here
To Apply – Click Here