- HNGU Recruitment 2019 | Apply For Clerks & Technical Assistant Posts 2019 | Total 18 Vacancies | Last Date – 12.09.2019 | Apply Online @ ngu.ac.in
- HNGU Recruitment 2019:
- Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University Vacancy 2019 Details:
- HNG University Eligibility Details:
HNGU Recruitment 2019 | Apply For Clerks & Technical Assistant Posts 2019 | Total 18 Vacancies | Last Date – 12.09.2019 | Apply Online @ ngu.ac.in
HNGU Recruitment 2019 – Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University has released the recruitment notification for Clerks & Technical Assistant Posts 2019. All the details related to the recruitment post has been provided below.
About Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University
The geographical jurisdiction of the North Gujarat University encompasses four districts-Mehsana, Patan, Banaskantha, and Sabarkantha. Each one of the four districts has its own distinct heritage. Geographically a part of the whole area is towards the desert of Kutchh, while on the North-Eastern side are rocky regions of forest populated by the tribal. The economy of the area is mainly agricultural. There are a few towns here and no big city. The rest of the population lives in villages. it has a view to catering to the peculiar cultural and educational needs of the area, North Gujarat University was established by the Ordinance No. 5 of 1986 dated 17.5.1986 which was later passed as the North Gujarat University Act No.22 of 1986 on 11/9/86 by the Legislative Assembly of Gujarat. The University has been functioning since then and growing and expanding steadily. Visit the official website of HNGU i.e ngu.ac.in
HNGU Job Vacancies 2019:
Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University Recruitment has released the latest recruitment advertisement for the Clerks & Technical Assistant Posts 2019. Interested candidates who want to fill the form of HNGU Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. There is a total of 18 vacancies allotted for HNG University Recruitment 2019. All the candidates who’ve completed their Any degree, Diploma in Any Stream from Any Recognized University in India are eligible to apply for this HNGU job vacancy. Also, to apply for this vacancy the minimum age limit is 28 years. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, answer key, & post-wise vacancies for HNGU Recruitment 2019 exam preparation. The application form & notification for Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University 2019 recruitment is available on the official website.
HNGU Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Organization||Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University|
|Name of the Post||Clerks & Technical Assistant Posts|
|Qualification||Any degree, Diploma|
|Salary||Rs. 19,900 – 39,900/- (Per Month)|
|Job Location||Patan (Gujarat)|
|Age Limit||28 Years|
|Last Date||12th September 2019|
Candidates may visit the official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/Salary/Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for HNGU Recruitment 2019 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest jobs updates.
Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University Vacancy 2019 Details:
Name of Posts & Number of Vacancies –
- Junior Clerk – 17 posts
- Technical Assistant (Library) – 1 post
HNG University Eligibility Details:
- The candidates should complete a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- The candidates should have knowledge of data entry on the computer in English and Gujarati.
For Technical Assistant (Library):
- The candidates should complete a Bachelor’s degree and Diploma in Library Science or B.Lib. from in a statutory University. Experience of Library work in a university.
NOTE: Candidates can also check Official Advertisement to know about educational qualification in detailed.
Age limit: (As on 20th August 2019)
- 28 years
- The Reserved category for (SC, ST, OBC, EWS) – 5 years
- For women and PH category candidates – 33 years
- Additional 5 years to the women candidates belonging to the reserved category of SC, ST, OBC, EWS – 38 years
Salary details of Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University Recruitment:
- Junior Clerk – Rs.19,900/- (Per Month)
- Technical Assistant (Library) – Rs. 39,900/- (Per Month)
NOTE: Candidates can also check Official Advertisement to know about Salary details in detailed.
Application Fee :
Candidates have to pay the given amount to fill the application form of HNG University Recruitment 2019 through Online –
- For SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates – Rs. 250/-
- For General candidates – Rs. 500/-
- Payment should be paid online only which is non-refundable.
Selection Process for Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University Posts 2019 for Clerks & Technical Assistant 2019 Posts:
Selection Procedure of Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University for the Clerks & Technical Assistant Posts 2019 will be based on these stages –
- Written Test
Junior Clerk – The written test for the candidates will be MCQ type questions of 100 marks Each question carries 1 marks. Negative marking of 0.25 mark for the wrong answer Consisting of as follows:
- General Knowledge – 20%.
- English Language Proficiency – 30%.
- Mathematics & reasoning – 30%.
- Computer fundamentals – 20%.
How to Apply for HNGU Recruitment 2019?
Candidates who are eligible may have to follow these criteria to apply for the post of Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University Vacancy-
To read the advertisement –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the position may visit the official website of HNGU i.e ngu.ac.in
- Find the above-given post
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement.
To apply for this recruitment –
- To apply for this recruitment, aspirants may apply online application, candidates are requested to submit their hard copy of the online application with required documents and send it to the given postal address –
The Registrar, Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University, University Road, Patan – 384265
- Click on “To Apply” given below.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for the Submission of Online Application Form – 12th September 2019
- Last Date for the Submission of Offline Application Form – 16th September 2019
For Applying and Detailed Advertisement – Click Here