Hindustan Constructions Recruitment For Civil Engineers | PROJECT PLANNER POSITION | Civil Engineers
The Hindustan Constructions Recruitment For Civil Engineers. The eligible candidates must apply for this job. The company is recruiting engineers. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Hindustan Constructions Company Limited Hiring Civil Engineers.
About Hindustan Constructions Company Ltd
Hindustan Constructions Recruiting Civil Engineers
Position – PROJECT PLANNER POSITION
Project Planner – (Underground Metro)
HCC Ltd(www.hccindia.com) is urgently looking for Manager-Planning (Underground Metro)
- Planning experience in Underground Metro projects. Underground works, Underground station works, Bottom up, Top Down construction methods by NATM including co-ordination with designer/ Consultant.
- Scheduling/Monitoring of construction Program, Resource deployment schedule, Resource selection and Optimization using Primavera.
- Preparation of construction Methodology & Time cycle Analysis.
- Productivity Monitoring, corrective action plan for improvement.
- Proven skills in managing teams to work in sync with the corporate objectives and motivating them for achieving business & individual goals.
- Behavioural aspects:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- passionate commitment,
- team building.
- problem solving and organizational abilities,
- decision making capabilities & Leadership qualities.
Candidates who can join on short notice period preferred. Please send your updated resume , stating Current CTC, Expected CTC and notice period to Satyajit.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates must have very hands on Primavera.
- Candidate must be available for F2F interview in Mumbai.
Required Candidate profile
Must have at least 5 to 6 years hands on planning experience in underground metro construction using Primavera in client facing role.
Educational Qualification – B.E/B. Tech, M.E, M.Tech (Civil/Construction Management) from reputed University.
Experience – 10 to 20 Years (Must have hands on site planning experience of 5 to 6 in underground Metro projects)
Salary – INR 10,00,000 – 20,00,000 PA.
Vacancies – 1
Job Location – Mumbai Metro Site, Mumbai.