Hindustan Construction Hiring Civil Engineers | Manager-design (Underground Metro) | Civil Engineer
Hindustan Construction Hiring Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Hindustan Construction Recruitment for Civil Engineers.
About Hindustan Construction Company Limited
HCC is a business group of global scale developing and building responsible infrastructure through next practices. With an engineering heritage of nearly 100 years, HCC has executed a majority of India’s landmark infrastructure projects, having constructed 25% of India’s Hydel Power generation and over 50% of India’s Nuclear Power generation capacities, over 3,300 lane km of Expressways and Highways, more than 200 km of complex Tunneling and over 324 Bridges.
Hindustan Construction Hiring Civil Engineers
Positions – Manager-design (Underground Metro)
Manager (Geotechnical Engineering) for Underground Metro Construction :
HCC Ltd (www.hccindia.com) is urgently looking for an experienced Geotechnical Engineer with
Good hands-on knowledge of in-situ testing and geotechnical characterization of various structures such as pavements, bridges, dams, nuclear structures, underground structures, dams, barrages, etc.
Hands on experience with interpretation of field, laboratory & other exploratory data and instrumentation data.
Designing of temporary/permanent earth retaining structures, shallow and deep foundations, slope stability analysis, seepage analysis, bearing capacity estimation, etc.
- Lead and manage geotechnical investigations and design aspects for major projects.
- Propose and implement value engineering proposals related to geotechnical engineering.
- Identify/predict and troubleshoot geotechnical problems at the site.
- Coordinate with construction sites and design engineers for proper collection, collation, and interpretation of gathered data.
- Liaise with external parties, finalize, monitor and manage investigations contracts.
Education, Qualifications & Experiences:
- BE (Civil/Construction Engg.) with at least 15 years of experience or M.Tech/ME/MS (Geotechnical Engg/Soil Mechanics/ Geomaterials) with 10+ years of experience, position will be commensurate with experience. Minimum 3 years in Underground Metro rail construction.
- Planning, execution, interpretation of Geotechnical investigations & recommendations for onshore as well as offshore structures, Highway, Railway, Metro Railways, Major Bridges, Nuclear Power Plants, Hydro and water systems.
- Analysis, design & Control was related to, deep foundations like bored cast in situ piles, open foundations, retaining walls such as mechanically stabilized bearing capacity, ground improvement techniques, consolidation, slope stabilization, shallow foundations earth walls, gabion walls, soldier pile, sheet pile and diaphragm wall with ground anchors, etc.
- Knowledge of 2D & 3D advanced numerical modeling of soil-structure interaction problems (ABAQUS and PLAXIS) would be an added advantage.
- Ability to exercise good judgment, work under pressure and work in remote locations( while on travel)
- Good managerial skills with a wide range of geotechnical expertise and construction.
- Ability to organize, plan and work independently with minimum support/Advice.
- Working knowledge of Indian standards, knowledge of other international standards would be a value add.
- Knowledge of construction materials and process.
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E, M.Tech
Experience: 10 – 20 Years
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – 2
Location – Mumbai
Please send your updated resume to Satyajit.email@example.com with your current CTC, Expected CTC and notice period.