Hindustan Construction Direct Interview Opportunity For Civil Engineers | Civil Engineers
The Hindustan Construction Direct Interview Opportunity For Civil Engineers. The eligible candidates must apply for this job. The company is recruiting engineers. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Hindustan Construction Direct Interview For Civil Engineers.
About Hindustan Construction Company Limited
HCC is a business group of global scale developing and building responsible infrastructure through next practices. With an engineering heritage of nearly 100 years, HCC has executed a majority of India’s landmark infrastructure projects, having constructed 25% of India’s Hydel Power generation and over 50% of India’s Nuclear Power generation capacities, over 3,300 lane km of Expressways and Highways, more than 200 km of complex Tunneling and over 324 Bridges.
Hindustan Construction Company Limited Direct Interview Opportunity For Civil Engineers
Position – Manager- Planning (Hydro Electric Power Project)
HCC Ltd (www.hccindia.com) is urgently looking for Manager-Planning( Hydro Electric Power Project).
Candidate must have 10 – 15 years experience in following activities –
- Prepare project plan, work breakdown structure, overall and detailed schedule, progress reports and presentations during proposal and execution stages under the guidance of Project Controls Manager
- Monitor critical path & overall schedule on a daily basis by collecting necessary data for the same.
- Prepare to catch up plans, look ahead plans based on inputs from respective sources and review with the Project Control Manager
- Prepare progress measurement system procedures and carry-out project progress updates on stipulated intervals
- Prepare the project manpower histogram, highlighting resource constraints that impact project progress
- Monitor, report and analyze progress, and proactively alert the project team on anticipated/potential schedule overrun. Identify the requirement of revisions to the schedule, raise alerts on the same to Project
Control Manager and carry out revision in schedules.
- Prepare Quantity Booklet based on proposal quantities. Track the quantity of bulks and tagged items across the life cycle of the project. Carry out quantity variance analysis
- Regularly compute work content for activities
- Certify Construction invoices Shared cross-functionally.
- Coordinate the cross-function discussions, identify the critical activities and supports required for different function and facilitate the project progress
- Liaise with relevant project functionaries for the preparation and issue of all time impact cases in support of change orders and time extension claims
- Support the Project Controls Manager in the development and delivery of written/verbal presentations to the company’s leadership and customer
Need to have:
- Experience of planning in medium-to-large sized Hydroelectric power projects across the project lifecycle (concept, detail engineering through to construction, commissioning and handover)
- Must have completed minimum one large-sized EPC Project as a planner
- Hands-on Experience on Primavera
Nice to have:
- Exposure to Planning, Scheduling, Monitoring and Controlling functions for entire Projects including Resource Planning, Recovery /Crash Planning
- Strong analytical skills, numerical skills and a proficient understanding of and experience with Microsoft Excel
- Willingness and ability to travel and be based at the project site for extended durations
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Civil
Experience – 5 – 10 Years
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – 1
Job Location – Vishnugadh- Pipalkoti, Uttarakhand.
Please send your updated resume to email@example.com .Candidate must be available for F2F interview in Mumbai.