Hindustan Colas Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil, Mechanical Engineers| Project Engineer (site) | Civil, Mechanical Engineers
The Hindustan Colas Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Hindustan Colas Private Limited Hiring Engineers.
About Hindustan Colas Private Limited
M/s Hindustan Colas Private Ltd. (HINCOL) is a 50:50 Joint Venture Company promoted by two global fortune 500 Companies, Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited, a major National Oil Company in India & Colas, SA France (Bouygues Group), Leaders in Road construction and Transport Infrastructure. Set up in 1995, the Company is engaged in the business of manufacturing & marketing Bitumen Speciality Products like Cationic/Anionic Bitumen Emulsions, MS/SS Emulsions, Cut-back, Crumb Rubber Modified Bitumen, Polymer Modified Bitumen, Road Bond, Bituclair, etc. It undertakes Road maintenance works like Micro-surfacing & Slurry Sealing. HINCOL has been actively promoting technologically superior Products for Road construction Industry. The Products manufactured by the Company find wide acceptance in India.
Hindustan Colas Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Engineers
Position – Project Engineer (site)
- Assess engineering & infrastructure options and assist in Management decision
- Develop Project feasibility study, design concepts and engineering scope of work
- Prepare preliminary & definitive capital cost estimates and process Budget approvals
- Develop Contract documents including scope of work/services & technical specifications
- Direct and lead consultants, contractors and suppliers to achieve project deliverables
- Ensure good quality workmanship as per standards during every stage of construction
- Liaise with regulatory authorities as appropriate for obtaining permits, approvals, etc
- Deliver successful project outcomes measured in terms of time, cost and quality
- Ensure implementation of HSE protocols at the construction site for achieving Zero accident
- Liaise with stakeholders for scoping, planning, execution & close-out of projects.
- The last date for applying for this position shall be 08th October 2019.
- Required Candidate profile must have good technical, planning, leadership and communication skills.
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. – Mechanical, Civil
Experience: 5 – 6 Years
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – 1
Location – Haldia, Mangalore