- HFRI Recruitment 2019 | Project Assistant & Other Posts | Total 18 Vacancies | Interview Date – 20.09.2019 | Apply @ hfri.icfre.gov.in
- HFRI Recruitment 2019:
- Himalayan Forest Research Institute Vacancy 2019 Details:
- HFRI Vacancy Eligibility Details:
HFRI Recruitment 2019 | Project Assistant & Other Posts | Total 18 Vacancies | Interview Date – 20.09.2019 | Apply @ hfri.icfre.gov.in
HFRI Recruitment 2019 – Himalayan Forest Research Institute has released the recruitment notification for Project Assistant & Other Posts. All the details related to the recruitment post has been provided below.
About Himalayan Forest Research Institute
Increasing population pressure and the increasing associated needs have put the forests under high stress. The habitats for various species are not only being degraded but are also being fragmented and lost. Over exploitation of forests resources coupled with other biotic pressures on the forests generally, result in failure of natural regeneration of various species. Failure of satisfactory natural regeneration of Silver Fir and Spruce forests in the western Himalayas – the species extensively used in the past for making packing cases for horticulture crops – has been a cause of great concern to both the foresters and the users alike. Visit the official website of HFRI i.e hfri.icfre.gov.in
HFRI Job Vacancies 2019:
Himalayan Forest Research Institute Recruitment has released the latest recruitment advertisement for the Project Assistant & Other Posts. Interested candidates who want to fill the form of HFRI Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. There is a total of 18 vacancies allotted for HFRI Recruitment 2019. All the candidates who’ve completed their M.Sc, B.Sc, Post Graduation, Diploma from Any Recognized University in India are eligible to apply for this HFRI job vacancy. Also, to apply for this vacancy the maximum age limit is 28 years. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, answer key, & post-wise vacancies for HFRI Recruitment 2019 exam preparation. The application form & notification for Himalayan Forest Research Institute 2019 recruitment is available on the official website.
HFRI Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Organization||Himalayan Forest Research Institute|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Research Fellow, Junior Project Fellow, Project Assistant|
|Qualification||M.Sc, B.Sc, Post Graduation, Diploma|
|Salary||Rs. 10,000 – 25,000/- (Per Month)|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
|Age Limit||28 Years|
|Walk-In Date||20th September 2019|
Candidates may visit the official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/Salary/Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for HFRI Recruitment 2019 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest jobs updates.
Himalayan Forest Research Institute Vacancy 2019 Details:
Name of Posts & Number of Vacancies –
- Junior Research Fellow – 2 Posts
- Junior Project Fellow – 5 Posts
- Project Assistant – 11 Posts
HFRI Vacancy Eligibility Details:
Educational Qualification – Candidates must have M.Sc, B.Sc, Post Graduation, Diploma recognized University/ Institute.
- 28 years
Salary Details of HFRI Vacancy:
- Junior Project Fellow – Rs. 17,600/- (Per Month)
- Project Assistants – Rs. 10,000/- (Per Month)
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs. 16,000/- (Per Month) (Without NET Qualification),
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs. 25,000/- (Per Month) (With NET Qualification)
For Application fee, Candidates have to Check the Advertisement to pay the fee of the HFRI Recruitment through Online.
Selection Process for Himalayan Forest Research Institute Posts 2019 for Project Assistant & Other Posts:
Selection Procedure of Himalayan Forest Research Institute for the posts of Project Assistant & Other Posts will be based on these stages –
How to Apply for HFRI Recruitment 2019?
Candidates who are eligible may have to follow these criteria to apply for the post of Himalayan Forest Research Institute Vacancy-
To read the advertisement –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the post may visit the official website of HFRI i.e hfri.icfre.gov.in
- Click on -> Recruitments
- Read the given instruction carefully.
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement“
To apply for this recruitment –
- To apply to form the recruitments, candidates may apply Online through the website hfri.icfre.gov.in
- Or, Click on the link given below in “To Apply“
Video Conferencing (VC) Room of the Institute
Important Dates to Remember:
- Walk-In Date – 20th September 2019
For Detail Advertisement & To Apply – Click Here