HDFC Bank Walk-In For Any Graduates | Relationship Manager
HDFC Bank Recruitment For Any Graduates. The company is recruiting graduates, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the HDFC Bank Hiring Any Graduates.
About HDFC Bank
According to Wikipedia, HDFC Bank Limited is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has a base of 104,154 permanent employees as of 30 June 2019. HDFC Bank is India’s largest private sector bank by assets. It is the largest bank in India by market capitalization as of March 2020.
HDFC Bank Walk-In For Any Graduates
Positions – Relationship Manager
Job Description –
- Liaising with PB/ Preferred RM to flag eligible customers form Classic/ Preferred portfolio
- Acquire new customers who meet product criteria
- Regular interaction with the customer to build rapport to understand and update the profile.
- Enhance the Overall value/book size of the portfolio
- Maintain the overall quality/hygiene parameters of the portfolio
- Cross selling products of the bank based on the customer need
Educational Qualification – Graduation / Post-Graduation
Employment Type – Full Time, Permanent
Experience: Minimum experience in years – 5 to 8
Salary – ₹ 5,00,000 – 8,00,000 P.A.
Vacancies – Not Disclosed
Location – New Delhi
Interview Date and Time: 9th March, 11.00 AM – 2.00 PM
Address: HDFC BANK, 1st Floor, regional Training centre, Shalimar Bagh, Delhi