HDFC Bank Walk-In For Any Graduates | Branch Managers
HDFC Bank Recruitment For Any Graduates. The company is recruiting graduates, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the HDFC Bank Hiring Any Graduates.
About HDFC Bank
According to Wikipedia, HDFC Bank Limited is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has a base of 104,154 permanent employees as of 30 June 2019. HDFC Bank is India’s largest private sector bank by assets. It is the largest bank in India by market capitalization as of March 2020.
HDFC Bank Walk-In For Any Graduates
Positions – Branch Managers
Job Description –
- Lead a result oriented team and is responsible for managing the Branch Profitability, ensuring high-quality service and Customer Relationship Management, Operation and risk.
- Own all branch-banking objectives and overall branch supervision, Ensure achievement of overall Branch Targets by generating business and cross sales
- Key Customer Relationship Management & supervision of all High Net Worth customer programs Ensure all components of the branch sales model function as per design
- Complaints Handling Review Branch Operations reports Managing teller operations and vault Branch Merchandising & co-ordination with Marketing at product level Review vault register and Key Registers
- Review Suspense & Dummy accounts Ensure compliance with Banking rules, Regulations & Procedures Periodic review of progress vs. objectivesEnsure clarity of Business objectives among staff Adherence of sales process & Operational Checklist
Educational Qualification – Any Graduate
Employment Type – Full Time, Permanent
Experience: 7 – 12 years
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – Not Disclosed
Location – Noida, Bareilly, Ghaziabad, Moradabad, Aligarh, Rampur
Interview Date and Time: 8th December, 11.00 AM – 2.00 PM
Address: HDFC Bank • Indirapuram • No C 6, Sri Krishna Plaza, Nyay Khand 1 Indirapuram Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh – 201014