HDFC Bank Walk-In For Any Graduates | Personal Banker
HDFC Bank Recruitment For Any Graduates. The company is recruiting graduates, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the HDFC Bank Hiring Any Graduates.
About HDFC Bank
According to Wikipedia, HDFC Bank Limited is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has a base of 104,154 permanent employees as of 30 June 2019. HDFC Bank is India’s largest private sector bank by assets. It is the largest bank in India by market capitalization as of March 2020.
HDFC Bank Walk-In For Any Graduates
Positions – Personal Banker
Job Description –
- Ensure Breakeven of the Branch is Gold Loan business within a specified month.
- Achieving portfolio level benchmarks of and IPH.
- CEP to be met as per cycle.
- Ensure quality new acquisition on SA and CA for residents/Non-Resident.
- Managing Gold Loan operations in the Branch of every customer approaching the Branch for availing of new gold Loan, renewal of existing gold Loan, Gold Loan Closure (complete / Partial)
- Ensure GL processing happened within specified TAT
Educational Qualification – Graduation
Employment Type – Full Time, Permanent
Experience: 1 – 5 years
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – Not Disclosed
Location – Jaipur, Bansur
Interview Date and Time: 4th April, 1.30 PM – 5.30 PM
Address: HDFC Bank O-10,2nd Floor, Ashok Marg, C-Scheme-Jaipur