HDFC Bank Walk-In For Any Graduates | Manager
HDFC Bank Recruitment For Any Graduates. The company is recruiting graduates, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the HDFC Bank Hiring Any Graduates.
About HDFC Bank
According to Wikipedia, HDFC Bank Limited is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has a base of 104,154 permanent employees as of 30 June 2019. HDFC Bank is India’s largest private sector bank by assets. It is the largest bank in India by market capitalisation as of March 2020.
HDFC Bank Walk-In For Any Graduates
Positions – Manager – Credit Cards
Job Description –
- Manage and deliver optimum performance in terms of rollbacks, resolution, and optimum utilization of field resources to increase efficiencies on the assigned portfolio.
- Follow up on strategies of the field for the portfolio managed.
- Monitor and review field team to achieve set targets.
- Achieve the Resolution, Normalization & Rollbacks as per targets.
- Inventory Control for reducing opening balance of portfolio using the rollback & normalization concepts.
- Innovate and design strategies to effectively address disputes, expired, etc cases to prevent any probable escalation and highlight sensitive accounts to Bucket manager/ Centre Manager to prevent the same
- Ensure that the agency resources are optimally used wrt the number of visits, contacts, ptp conversion ratio, etc.
- Collection Efficiency has to be tracked, monitored, and improved consistently over the Baseline targets published on an ongoing basis.
Educational Qualification – Any Graduate in Any Specialization
Employment Type – Permanent Job, Full Time
Experience: 3 – 8 Years
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – Not Disclosed
Location – Trichy, Salem
Interview Date and Time: 22nd January – 31st January, 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
Address: HDFC Bank Ltd., 03rd Floor, No.315/316, Mettupalayam Road, Near Ganga Hospital, Coimbatore – 43