HDFC Bank Walk-In For Any Graduates | Relationship Manager
HDFC Bank Recruitment For Any Graduates. The company is recruiting graduates, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the HDFC Bank Hiring Any Graduates.
About HDFC Bank
According to Wikipedia, HDFC Bank Limited is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has a base of 104,154 permanent employees as of 30 June 2019. HDFC Bank is India’s largest private sector bank by assets. It is the largest bank in India by market capitalization as of March 2020.
HDFC Bank Walk-In For Any Graduates
Positions – Relationship Manager
Job Description –
- Business scoping of geographical market for farming and rural community
- Sourcing proposals from individual farmers / Co-operative societies / Rural Mandis &
- Markets / Kissan Clubs / Farmer Producer Organizations etc.
Conducting marketing activities for generating new business
- To understand the changing dynamics in the market and propose amendments in various product offerings.
- To be in touch with agro centers /rural mandis / Rural markets / Kisan clubs for maintaining and deepening existing relationships.
Educational Qualification – Graduate
Employment Type – Full Time, Permanent
Experience: 2 – 7 years
Salary – INR 2,00,000 – 5,00,000 P.A.
Vacancies – 20
Location – Hyderabad/Secunderabad
Interview Date and Time: 22nd October, 9.30 AM – 3.00 PM
Address: HDFC Bank Ltd, Bank House Ground Floor, Roxana Palldium, Adj to Virinchi Hospital, Banjara Hills Road-1, HYDERABAD-500034