HDFC Bank Walk-In For Any Graduates | Collection Manager
HDFC Bank Recruitment For Any Graduates. The company is recruiting graduates, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the HDFC Bank Hiring Any Graduates.
About HDFC Bank
According to Wikipedia, HDFC Bank Limited is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has a base of 104,154 permanent employees as of 30 June 2019. HDFC Bank is India’s largest private sector bank by assets. It is the largest bank in India by market capitalization as of March 2020.
HDFC Bank Walk-In For Any Graduates
Positions – Collection Manager
Job Description –
- Manage and deliver optimum performance in terms of rollbacks, resolution and optimum utilization of field resources to increase efficiencies on the assigned portfolio.
- Sufficient hands on work experience of min. 3 years and above in financial industry
- Should have managed a team of agencies staff/outsourced staff demonstrating high level of competence.
- Should be mature enough to handle customer and agency executives/vendors pressurized situations and ensure targets /deadlines
- Should be mature enough to handle people in pressurized situations and ensure targets /deadlines met.
- Should possess good communication skills
Educational Qualification – Any Graduate or Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Employment Type – Permanent Job, Full Time
Experience: 3 – 8 Years
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – Not Disclosed
Location – Chennai
Interview Date and Time: 17th February, 10.00 AM – 2.00 PM
Address: No: 49-50, N M Towers (White Building), 03rd Floor, Nelson Manickam Road, Chennai – 600029