HDB Financial Services Ltd MEGA Walk-In For Any Graduates | Phone Banking Officer
HDB Financial Services Ltd MEGA Walk-In For Any Graduates. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the HDB Financial Services Ltd Recruiting Any Graduates.
About HDB Financial Services Ltd
HDB Financial Services (HDBFS) is a leading Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC) that caters to the growing needs of an Aspirational India, serving both Individual & Business Clients. Incorporated in 2007, we are a well-established business with strong capitalization. HDBFS is accredited with CARE AAA & CRISIL AAA ratings for its long-term debt & Bank facilities and an A1+ rating for its short-term debt & commercial papers, making it a strong and reliable financial institution.
HDB Financial Services Ltd MEGA Walk-In For Any Graduates
Positions – Phone Banking Officer
Roles and Responsibilities
- Handling of inbound calls received from customers enquiring about their account, product or process related information.
- Strive to consistently meet Customer Satisfaction Parameters and meet the defined service standards.
- Consistently demonstrate customer focus while addressing customer, queries and satisfactorily resolve queries and complaints received from customers.
- Revenue generation through cross selling of the Banks products identified for cross-sell.
- Cross-selling of all products.
Educational Qualification – Graduate
Experience – 0 – 2 Years
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – 200
Location – Hyderabad
Interview Date and Time: 24th Jan 2022 and 25th Jan 2022 between 10:30 A.M to 03:00 P.M
Interview Address: HDB Financial Services Limited (e-ADFC) C/O.HDFC Bank Limited, D.No-7-1-210, 3rd floor, Burgulla V C Complex, Balkampet Road, Near Satyam Theatre, Ameerpet, Hyderabad 500016.