HDB Financial Services Ltd MEGA Walk-In For Any Graduates | Senior Tele-calling Officer
HDB Financial Services Ltd MEGA Walk-In For Any Graduates. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the HDB Financial Services Ltd Recruiting Any Graduates.
About HDB Financial Services Ltd
HDB Financial Services (HDBFS) is a leading Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC) that caters to the growing needs of an Aspirational India, serving both Individual & Business Clients. Incorporated in 2007, we are a well-established business with strong capitalization. HDBFS is accredited with CARE AAA & CRISIL AAA ratings for its long-term debt & Bank facilities and an A1+ rating for its short-term debt & commercial papers, making it a strong and reliable financial institution.
HDB Financial Services Ltd MEGA Walk-In For Any Graduates
Positions – Senior Tele-calling Officer
Roles and Responsibilities
- Awareness call start of the month
- Adhering to Quality parameters
- Adhering to COC / TAT / Wrap-up
- Identifying POS accounts, Prioritize the Customers
- Collects additional charges such as Penal charges
- Achieve Daily Recovery Resolution (DRR) as per Milestones set
- Ask for PTP, generate Pick-ups
- Identifying accounts for a Field visit
- Awareness call.
- Identifying accounts for Field visits.
- Good communication and Keyboard skills.
- High level of Self Drive/Enthusiasm.
- Only Hindi-speaking candidates should Walk-in for an interview.
Educational Qualification – Graduate
Experience – 0-5 yrs experience
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – 25
Location – Chennai
Interview Date and Time: 12th February – 13th February, 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
HDB Financial Services Pvt Ltd.
M.N. Office Complex,
Greames Road, Chennai – 600006
”Loyal Towers Building” – 4th Floor, Customer Support Wing
(Opposite to ITCOT Consultancy Building)
Contact Person: Ms. Rekha P