HCC Limited Recruiting For Civil Engineers | Planning Manager | Eligible Candidates Must Apply
The HCC Limited Recruiting For Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the HCC Ltd Recruiting Civil Engineers.
About HCC Limited
HCC Ltd is a business group of global scale developing and building responsible infrastructure through next practices. With an engineering heritage of nearly 100 years, HCC has executed a majority of India’s landmark infrastructure projects, having constructed 25% of India’s Hydro Power generation and over 65% of India’s Nuclear Power generation capacities, over 3,800 lane km of Expressways and Highways, more than 320 km of complex Tunnelling and over 365 Bridges. Today, HCC serves the infrastructure sectors of Transportation, Power, and Water. The HCC Group, with a group turnover of Rs 9,867 crore, comprises of HCC Limited, HCC Infrastructure Co. Limited, Lavasa Corporation Limited and Steiner AG in Switzerland.
HCC Limited Recruiting For Civil Engineers
Position – Planning Manager
- Preparation of project plan project budget
- Implementation of project plan ensures logical sequencing of plan based on resources
- Plans resources, arrangement allocation of resources as per the project plan
- Monitors construction schedule highlight anticipated delays/deviancies in advance
- To prepare the method statement submits to clients/consultants for approval
- To prepare time cycle charts of major activities of work
- To conduct progress review meetings at fixed intervals.
- To analyze the gaps between the planned Vs actual and highlight the areas needing attention for the action of the project team. Designation.
Desired Profile –
- Candidate should have hands on exp. in Planning Budgeting
- Candidate must have a working knowledge of MS Project
- Candidate should have exp. in Bridges / Highways / Metro / Hydro – Knowledge of Primavera is desired.
Educational Qualification – Any Graduate – Any Specialization
Employment Type – Full Time, Permanent
Experience: 12 to 15 Years
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – 1
Location – Jammu, Uttar Pradesh