- Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2019 | Last Date –26.07.2019 | Apply Online For Assistant Engineer @ www.hpgcl.org.in
- HPU Recruitment 2019:
- Haryana Power Utilities Vacancy 2019 Details:
- HPU Recruitment Eligibility Details:
- Selection Process for Haryana Power Utilities Posts 2019 for Assistant Engineer Posts:
Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2019 | Last Date –26.07.2019 | Apply Online For Assistant Engineer @ www.hpgcl.org.in
The latest Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2019 notification has been released. The qualified aspirants may go through the job post to look into the various vacancies details and eligibility criteria for the same vacancy. Haryana Power Utilities viz. HVPNL, HPGCL, UHBVNL & DHBVNL job notification for the posts are mentioned below.
Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment has released the latest recruitment advertisement for the Assistant Engineer. Interested Candidates want to fill the form of HPU Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, post-wise, vacancies for HPU Recruitment 2019. The application form & notification for Haryana Power Utilities 2019 post is available on the official website.
HPU Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Organization||Haryana Power Utilities|
|Age Limit||20-42 Years|
|Last Date||26 July 2019|
Candidates may visit the Official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/Salary/Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for BPSC Recruitment 2019 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest jobs updates.
Haryana Power Utilities Vacancy 2019 Details:
Name of Posts & Number of Vacancies – Post-Wise
- For Assistant Engineer Electrical Cadre – 75 Posts
- For Assistant Engineer Mechanical Cadre –15 Posts
- For Assistant Engineer Civil Cadre – 17 Posts
HPU Recruitment Eligibility Details:
Educational Qualification –
- Full-Time Bachelor of Engineering Degree or equivalent Degree from a University duly recognized by Central Government or a State Government with a minimum 60% marks in respect of General category/ other category candidates and 55% marks in respect of SC category candidates of Haryana domicile, in anyone in any of the following Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Mechanical/Civil Engineering.
- Full-time Master of Engineering Degree or equivalent Degree from a University duly recognized by Central Government or a State Government with a minimum 60% marks in respect of General category/other category candidates and 55% marks in respect of SC category candidates of Haryana domicile, in the Mechanical Engineering disciplines, in case of candidate having full time Bachelor of Engineering Degree or equivalent Degree in Mechanical Engineering with mark less than 60% for General/Other candidates & less than 55% for SC category candidates of Haryana domicile.
- Must have passed Hindi/ Sanskrit up to matric standard or in Higher Education.
Age limit(As on 26.07.2019):
- Between 20 to 42 years.
Salary details of Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment:
Assistant Engineer (Electrical Cadre)
- Electrical discipline – Rs.53100 – 167800 in pay matrix level-9 (Per month)
- Mechanica discipline – Rs.53100 – 167800 in pay matrix level-9 (Per month)
- Civil discipline – Rs.53100- 167800 in pay matrix level-9 (Per month)
Application Fee :
- For Male Candidates of General Category & all reserved categories of other States – Rs.500/-
- For Female candidates of all (General and Reserved) categories of all States – Rs.125/-
- For male candidates of all States/SC/ BC-A/ BC-B/ESM categories of Haryana – Rs.125/-
- For all Persons with Disabilities (Candidates of Haryana only): Disabilities candidates should not have to pay any fee for applying this application.
Selection Process for Haryana Power Utilities Posts 2019 for Assistant Engineer Posts:
Selection Procedure of Haryana Power Utilities for the Haryana Power Utilities will be based on these stages –
- The candidates who have qualified&compleded the GATE-2019 conducted by NT, Madras, Chennai in Feb 2019 in corresponding paper i.e. Electrical Engineering (EE), Mechanical Engineering (ME) and Civil Engineering (CE) shall only be eligible to be considered for selection.
- The selection of the candidates in each category would be done by the HPUs from the eligible candidates, purely on the basis of score of the GATE-2019 (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering-2019) in the respective discipline as per the requirement of HPUs.
- No interview will be carried out for the posts being advertised by HPUs.
- Appointments will be made purely on the basis of merit of the GATE-2019. GATE Score of 2018 or prior will not be valid.
How to Apply for HPU Recruitment 2019?
Candidates who are eligible may have to follow these criteria to apply for the post of Haryana Power Utilities Vacancy-
To read the advertisement –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the position may visit the official website of HPU i.e www.hpgcl.org.in.
- Click -> Recruitment of Assistant Engineer (Electrical, Mechanical & Civil Discipline) in HPUs on the basis of GATE-2019 score – Publication of Advertisement Online Application link.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Date of Notification: 27 June 2019
- Opening date for submission of online application: 28 June 2018 (10:00 A.M)
- Closing date for submission of online Application Form: 26 July 2019
- Cut Off date for the purpose of Upper Age Limit /Reservation/Essential Qualification etc.: 26 July 2019
For Detail Advertisement – Click Here
About Haryana Power Utilities
(HPGCL) is the electricity generating company of the Government of Haryana in India. It has been entrusted with the responsibility of setting up of new generating stations in the state of Haryana. HPGCL is an ISO: 9001, ISO:14001 and OHSAS:18001 Certified company. The certification was awarded by M/s British Standards Institution (BSI). Currently, it had six power stations and projects situated at Panipat, Yamuna Nagar, Hissar & Jhajjar districts. (HPGCL) is the electricity generating company of the Government of Haryana in India. It has been entrusted with the responsibility of setting up of new generating stations in the state of Haryana. HPGCL is an ISO: 9001, ISO:14001 and OHSAS:18001 Certified company. The certification was awarded by M/s British Standards Institution (BSI). Currently, it had six power stations and projects situated at Panipat, Yamuna Nagar, Hissar & Jhajjar districts.
Why thejobalert for HPU Recruitment Vacancy?
The theJobalert.in is indeed the best website for HPU recruitment Vacancy in 2019, as we provide both the detailed and short information in short and crisp form, here we have also mentioned the HPU worker salary. And here not only the HPU recruitment notice, but we will also provide you with the updates of the exam along with HPU exam result, HPU admit card and answer key. This website gives you the qualification wise and state wise job search. Also, here you will get to know the previous openings and information about that in details. At thejobalert, we just curate the best job according to your need.
How do we assure best HPU Recruitment Offers?
We at thejobalert have a dedicated team who keep eyes on recent job openings of 2019 and not only that the team consults many newspapers and keep themselves updated. We cover information from all the leading newspapers in India. Here when you click the job title, you will be getting. Also, we will be guiding you on how you will be getting the job. Stay tuned for the tips and tricks section for interview-related updates. We also provide job updates for 2019 location wise. Few of the top locations are Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon And Bangalore. The HPU job recruitments are available in all locations. You can discover the latest job openings of 2019 on this website. Also, we provide weekly updates that you can’t find elsewhere.
How to Get all the latest Job Information?
At thejobalert, we can promise you that you will get detailed information according to your needs. once you subscribe to the latest newsletter you will keep you updated about all the job openings and recruitments, whether it is for class 10 pass or Ph.D. level. You will get every information in a very organized manner. We verify all the job opening we post specifically from the company so there are no chances that we might skip any information as we have a dedicated team for that. 10th pass job recruitment , 12th pass job recruitment, B.E pass job recruitment, B.Tech pass job recruitment, M.E/M.Tech job recruitment, B.Sc job recruitment, M.Sc, B.Fsc, M.Phil, Ph.D, BCA, B.B.A, MBBS, MS/MD, MCA, B.Com, etc. are the most searched categories. We provide the most current job openings on HPU recruitment.
Checklist Before Apply for Recruitment
Before you apply there are a lot of things that are to be kept in mind. You must check if you qualify the required educational qualification for the HARYANA POWER UTILITIES recruitment. Read the full job description for the recruitment. Keep the important dates in mind, for applying, downloading the admit cards and results. We will help you in this process. Also, here we have provided you the link for the application for HPU recruitment.
How to prepare for the HARYANA POWER UTILITIES recruitment?
There are a few points that are needed to be kept in mind for the HARYANA POWER UTILITIES recruitment. There are basically three types of job government, private or state sector. Some of the companies recruit on the basis of written test or interview. If you qualify for the written test then probably you need to prepare for the interview and know about the company well. Know your position and HARYANA POWER UTILITIES what kind of company or role you want. All you have to do is stay organized and track everything and the experts at the job alert will guide you through the process if you are looking for a change in job or even a fresher.
Important things to consider before
Many times, we hear complaints about not getting your dream job and not getting what you want, but when you receive job opening notification at free of cost, you will be one step ahead of the crowd. Make sure that you apply for the job opening in a correct manner and don’t miss to fill out important information. Read the job description carefully before applying.
Register for Recruitment Alert or freejobalert
If you are appearing for the recruitment and want to have updates on a regular basis, and don’t want to miss any further job opening for the recruitment you will have to register the freejobalert for any updates on thejobalert website. To know about the latest job opening on the HARYANA POWER UTILITIES recruitment you can subscribe to our news-letter we promise to deliver you the fastest updates on the job openings and HPU recruitment of similar type. This will be helpful in all the cases if you are a fresher or an experienced.
What’s more at thejobalert for HPU Recruitment in 2019?
Here at thejobalert you can search many govt job openings for 2019 and as well as private job openings for 2019. We list few of the most well-paid jobs qualification-wise and location-wise. We update the similar job section where you can browse and find similar jobs. We here at thejobalert wish you the very best for future endeavors.