- HARCO Bank Recruitment 2019 | Clerk, Accountant & Asst Manager Vacancy | Total – 978 Vacancies | Last Date – 31.08.2019 |Apply Online @ harcobank.org.in
- HARCO Bank Recruitment 2019:
- Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd Vacancy 2019 Details:
- HARCO Bank Recruitment Eligibility Details:
HARCO Bank Recruitment 2019 | Clerk, Accountant & Asst Manager Vacancy | Total – 978 Vacancies | Last Date – 31.08.2019 |Apply Online @ harcobank.org.in
HARCO Bank Recruitment 2019 – Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd has released the recruitment notification for Clerk, Accountant & Asst Manager Vacancy. All the details related to the recruitment post has been provided below.
About Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd
Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank Limited (HARCO BANK) occupies a vital position in the State economy and has been financing farmers, rural artisans agricultural laborers, entrepreneurs, etc. in the State and serving its depositors for the last 49 years. The Short Term Coop. Credit Structure consists of three tiers i.e. HARCO BANK at State Level having 13 branches and two Extension Counters at Chandigarh and Panchkula. 19 Central Coop.Banks at district headquarters with their 594 branches and 718 PACS catering to the financial needs of 31.26 lacs members who are residing mostly in rural areas of Haryana. The HARCOBANK from the humble beginning in November 1966 has grown into a sound financing institution of outstanding creditworthiness. The performance of HARCO BANK has been adjudged as the best State Cooperative Bank in the country. It has working capital of Rs.7741.49 as on 31.12.2015. Visit the official website of HARCO Banki.e harcobank.org.in
HARCO Bank Job Vacancies 2019:
Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd Recruitment has released the latest recruitment advertisement for the Clerk, Accountant & Asst Manager Vacancy. Interested candidates who want to fill the form of HARCO Bank Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. There is a total of 978 vacancies allotted for HARCO Bank Recruitment 2019. All the candidates who’ve completed their Graduate, B.Com, B.Tech, Post Graduate are eligible to apply for this HARCO Bank job vacancy. Also, to apply for this vacancy the minimum or maximum age limit is 18 to 42 years. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, answer key, & post-wise vacancies for HARCO Bank Recruitment 2019 exam preparation. The application form & notification for Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd 2019 recruitment is available on the official website.
HARCO Bank Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Organization||Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd|
|Name of the Post||Clerk, Accountant & Assistant Manager|
|Qualification||Graduate, B.Com, B.Tech, Post Graduate|
|Salary||Rs. 35400 – 142400- (Per Month)|
|Age Limit||18 to 42 years|
|Last Date||31st August 2019|
Candidates may visit the official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/Salary/Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for HARCO Bank Recruitment 2019 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest jobs updates.
Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd Vacancy 2019 Details:
Name of Posts & Number of Vacancies – Post-Wise
- Clerks – 790 Posts
- Junior Accountant – 123 Posts
- Senior Accountant – 35 Posts
- Assistant Manager/Development Officer – 30 Posts
HARCO Bank Recruitment Eligibility Details:
- For Clerks – Candidates should complete Graduation with 55% marks or Commerce Graduate with 50%
marks from a recognized University.
- For Junior Accountant – Candidates should complete B.Com/B.A with Economics or Math/ B.Sc with Math as one of the subjects with 55% marks in aggregate/ B.Tech with 60% marks.
- For Senior Accountant – Candidates should complete Commerce or Science with Math or BA with Math or Economics with 3 years experience OR 50% marks in M.Com or MA with Math or Economics.
- For Assistant Manager – Candidates should complete Graduation in science with Math/ Arts with Economics or Math/ Commerce/B.Tech. OR Post Graduate in Math or Economics or Commerce or Business Administration or Engineering with 55% marks either in Graduation or Post Graduation or Chartered Accountant with 55% marks OR 50% marks in Post Graduation in Economics or Math or Commerce with CAIIB.
Age limit: (As on 31st August 2019)
- 18 to 42 years
Salary details of Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd Recruitment:
- Clerks – Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/- Level-6 (Per Month)
- Junior Accountant – Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/- Level-6 (Per Month)
- Senior Accountant – Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/- Level-6 (Per Month)
- Assistant Manager/Development Officer – Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400/- Level-7(Per Month)
Application Fee :
Candidates have to pay the given amount to fill the application form of HARCO Bank Recruitment 2019 through Credit card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking Fee Mode –
- For General – Rs. 600/-
- For SC/BCA/BCB/ EBPG(EWS) – Rs. 300/-
Selection Process for Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd Posts 2019 for the Clerk, Accountant & Asst Manager Vacancy Posts:
Selection Procedure of Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd for the Clerk, Accountant & Asst Manager Vacancy will be based on Preliminary Online Exam.
How to Apply for HARCO Bank Recruitment 2019?
Candidates who are eligible may have to follow these criteria to apply for the post of Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd Vacancy-
To read the advertisement –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the position may visit the official website of HARCO Bank i.e harcobank.org.in
- Click -> Recruitment -> Recruitment of Clerk, Jr. Accountant, Sr. Accountant, Assistant Manager/Development Officer in The Haryana State Co-operative Bank and 18 District Central Co-operative Banks of Haryana 2019.
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement.
To apply for this recruitment –
- To Apply for this recruitment, aspirants have to click on “To Apply” given below.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 14th August 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 31st August 2019
- Last Date for Payment of Application fee – 14th to 31st August 2019
- Date of Online Examination – Preliminary (Clerk) – Oct./Nov. 2019 (Tentative)
For Detail Advertisement – Click Here
To Apply – Click Here