The GVPR Walk-In-Interview For Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the GVPR Engineers Limited Walk-In-Interview For Civil Engineers.
About GVPR Engineers Limited
GVPR Walk-In-Interview For Civil Engineers
Position – Supervisor / Jr Engineer / Engineer / Sr Engineer / Dy Manager / Manager (Civil) Quality control / Quantity Surveyor / Planning Engineer
Qualification: Should be a Civil Engineer
- Efficiently conduct detail study of the drawings, specifications & bill of quantities for the execution of the work.
- Proficiently plan the Labour, Material & Control their Utilization for effective extraction of the output.
- Prepare & generate weekly & daily work schedules.
- Maintain coordination with the subcontractors & suppliers of various trades and resolving bottlenecks.
- Accountable for raising RFIs and inspection requests for getting the approval from the consultants.
- Oversee the construction activities and safety requirements & measurements at site.
- Effectively analyse the project & specify the baseline approach for guiding subordinates.
- Ensure timely completion of projects within the set parameters and maintain liaison between main contractor and consultants/clients.
- Indent the materials required, estimating and procuring material.
- Supervise and handle the overall responsibility of all construction activities of the project.
- Prepare and report the work progress and target programs.
- Project planning and execution the project as per the schedule.
- The cost of estimates, budgets and work as per the bar charts according to project timelines.
- Determine appropriate construction methods of specification.
- Proficient with present construction methodologies, systems in compliance with quality standards.
- Construction budget costing, cash flow, health of project, monitoring resources, mobilizing resources to expedites of project.
- To meet the requirement of the project schedule, reconciliation of quantities, client billing and sub-contractor billing
Note: Should have Good experience in Water supply Pipelines (MS, DI & HDPE), Civil Structures & Lift Irrigation Projects
Note: willing to work in any part of Odisha, MP & Rajasthan
Walk in interviews Scheduled on 18.06.19 (Tuesday) @ our Head office, Hyderabad
Required Documents while attending the interview .
- Educational Certificates
- Offer & Appointment Order of Present Company
- 3 Months Pay slips & Bank Statement of Present Company
- Previous Company Offer & Appointment Letters
- Service & Relieving Certificates of Previous Company
- PAN Card/Aadhaar Card/Voter ID Card/DL
- Passport Size Color Photograph
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. – Civil, Diploma – Civil
Experience: 4 – 9 yrs
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – 20
Location – Bhubaneshwar, Jaisalmer
Date of Interview – 18th June 2019
Time of Interview – 10 AM Onwards
Venue – VENUE Details: M/s GVPR Engineers Ltd Plot No 739-A, Road No-37, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad-500033, Office – 040 6658 6658 Landmark: Near Daspalla Hotel, Behind IOCL Petrol Bunk.