The GVPR Engineers Ltd Walk-In Drive For Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the GVPR Engineers Limited Walk-In Drive For Civil Engineers.
About GVPR Engineers Limited (GVPR)
GVPR Engineers Limited (GVPR) is one of the fast emerging infrastructure companies in the country, with expertise in civil engineering. GVPR is an ISO 9001:2008 certified infra company. It was founded in the year 1997 by its mentor and the chairman Sri GSP Veera Reddy with a mission to build a world-class infrastructure company with impeccable standards of professionalism, ethics and customer service.
GVPR Engineers Ltd Walk-In Drive For Civil Engineers
Position – Jr Engineer/Engineer/Sr Engineer/Dy Manager/Manager (Civil) Quantity Surveyor/Planning Engineer
- Efficiently conduct detail study of the drawings, specifications & bill of quantities for the execution of the work.
- Proficiently plan the Labour, Material & Control their Utilization for effective extraction of the output.
- Prepare & generate weekly & daily work schedules.
- Maintain coordination with the subcontractors & suppliers of various trades and resolving bottlenecks.
- Accountable for raising RFIs and inspection requests for getting approval from the consultants.
- Oversee the construction activities and safety requirements & measurements at the site.
- Effectively analyze the project & specify the baseline approach for guiding subordinates.
- Ensure timely completion of projects within the set parameters and maintain liaison between the main contractor and consultants/clients.
- Indent the materials required, estimating and procuring material.
- Supervise and handle the overall responsibility of all construction activities of the project.
- Prepare and report the work progress and target programs.
- Project planning and execution of the project as per the schedule.
- The cost of estimates, budgets, and work as per the bar charts according to project timelines.
- Determine appropriate construction methods of the specification.
- Proficient with present construction methodologies, systems in compliance with quality standards.
- Construction budget costing, cash flow, the health of the project, monitoring resources, mobilizing resources to expedites of project.
- To meet the requirement of a project schedule, reconciliation of quantities, client billing and sub-contractor billing
Note: Should have Good experience in Water supply Pipelines (MS, DI & HDPE), Civil Structures & Lift Irrigation Projects
Note: willing to work in any part of Odisha, MP & Rajasthan
Required Documents while attending the interview.
- Offer & Appointment Order of Present Company
- 3 Months Pay slips & Bank Statement of Present Company
- Previous Company Offer & Appointment Letters
- Service & Relieving Certificates of Previous Company
- PAN Card/Aadhaar Card/Voter ID Card/DL
- Passport Size Color Photograph
Date of Interview: 22nd April 2019 (Monday) @ our Head office, Hyderabad
M/s GVPR Engineers Ltd
Plot No 739-A, Road No-37,
Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad-500033,
Office – 040 6658 6658
Landmark: Near Daspalla Hotel, Behind IOCL Petrol Bunk.