GVPR Engineers Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Requirement of Manager | Civil Engineer
GVPR Engineers Ltd Hiring Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the GVPR Engineers Ltd Recruiting Civil Engineers.
About GVPR Engineers Limited
GVPR Engineers Limited is a Hyderabad based infrastructure company. Our professional excellence has been predominantly in the power sector. With a lofty aim to build and develop India’s power generation, transmission, and distribution, we executed to excellence a number of power projects across India. GVPR specializes in developing thermal, hydel and renewable energy projects. So far, we have associated with State Electricity Boards and power regulatory bodies to create the needful infrastructure. Most significantly, we have ensured the supply, testing, construction, erection and commissioning of sub-transmission lines, distribution lines, power transformers, new sub-stations, erecting transformers of varying capacities, renovation and modernization of power projects
GVPR Engineers Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Positions – Requirement of Manager QS & Planning at Road Project (Nashik)
Should have a minimum of 10 years of experience in conceptual and detailed planning. Hands on site experience of works in highways, bridges, with command over project planning and budgeting. Proficiency in primavera, MS projects & Auto Cad in latest versions with thorough Knowledge of Costing / Budgeting, Cash flow. Coordination for works and billing, reconciliation is prerequisite for the positions. Exposure in subcontract realization & good understanding of technical drafting will be an added advantage. Should be well versed with the preparation of Macro, Micro, catch up schedules with hands-on experience on MSP
Quantity Surveyor –
- Estimate the Cost and Quantity of all items necessary for the Project Order the required Quantity of material as per the approved specifications to verify and certify the Bill of Quantity of client & sub-contractors.
- Assist the Project Head (Site) in the reconciliation of bills related to Material quantity/costs. To guide contractors for utilization of materials to reduce the wastage.
- Preparing work is done, taking measurements, bills, etc. of sub-contractor bill in ERP Preparing Rate Analysis & Cost analysis.
- Preparing & Contractors bill after on-site measurement
- Preparing work break down schedule / ACE cost vis s vis actual cost being incurred and raise alarm in case of variations
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E., Diploma – Civil
Employment Type – Permanent Job, Full Time
Experience: 10 – 20 Years
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – 1
Location – Nasik