GVPR Engineers Limited Urgent Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Quality Control / Senior Engineers | Civil Engineering Jobs
The GVPR Engineers Limited Urgent Recruitment For Civil Engineers. The eligible candidates must apply for this job. The company is recruiting engineers. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the GVPR Engineers Limited Hiring Civil Engineers.
About GVPR Engineers Limited (GVPR)
GVPR Engineers Limited is a Hyderabad based infrastructure company. Our professional excellence has been predominantly in the power sector. With a lofty aim to build and develop India’s power generation, transmission, and distribution, we executed to excellence a number of power projects across India. GVPR specializes in developing thermal, hydel and renewable energy projects. So far, we have associated with State Electricity Boards and power regulatory bodies to create the needful infrastructure. Most significantly, we have ensured the supply, testing, construction, erection and commissioning of sub-transmission lines, distribution lines, power transformers, new sub-stations, erecting transformers of varying capacities, renovation and modernization of power projects
GVPR Engineers Limited Recruiting Civil Engineers
Position – Urg Reqt of Quality Control Engrs / Sr Engrs For watersupply Projects
Roles and Responsibilities
Duties include, source approvals, mix designs, sample collection and testing of all materials for civil works in the laboratory.
Managing the overall laboratory work.
Preparation standards Quality formats.
Time to time Calibration of laboratory equipments.
Review of manufacture test certificate.
All Mix Design take it approval from clients.
- Conducting all field and laboratory tests for CIVIL work as per Specification Standards along with Contract specification.
- Preparation of MQR for client and billing supporting document.
- Preparation of 3rd party testing samples of materials such as steel, water etc.
- Day to day testing of Field and Lab tests as per MORTH, IS and Contract Specification.
- Preparing & maintaining all Quality documents and Overall supervision on all sites activities to ensure that work is completed in accordance with the contract specifications,
agreed procedure, method statements as per QMS & ISO 9001:2001 STANDARDS & client satisfaction.
- Prepare and present Monthly, Weekly and daily progress report to employer and Client.
- Discussing all Technical problems with design department and providing retroactive feedback to site.
- Daily take up updates of project requirements, planning of work, protocol of project and reporting to manager and management.
Work Location: Willing to work any where in India.
If found suitable for the above position please send your updated CV to email@example.com mail id at the earliest
Desired Candidate Profile
Should be a Civil engineer with good hands of experience in all QC Procedures and have experience in water supply projects is MUST.
Perks and Benefits
As per the standards of the Company
Educational Qualification – Diploma in Civil
Experience – 5 – 10 years
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – 5
Job Location – Not Mentioned