GVPR Engineers Limited Recruitment For Civil & Mechanical Engineers | Urg Reqt of Civil Engr’s For Water supply Project | Civil & Mechanical Engineers
GVPR Engineers Ltd Recruitment For Civil & Mechanical Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the GVPR Engineers Ltd Hiring Civil Engineers.
About GVPR Engineers Limited
GVPR Engineers Limited is a Hyderabad based infrastructure company. Our professional excellence has been predominantly in the power sector. With a lofty aim to build and develop India’s power generation, transmission, and distribution, we executed to excellence a number of power projects across India. GVPR specializes in developing thermal, hydel and renewable energy projects. So far, we have associated with State Electricity Boards and power regulatory bodies to create the needful infrastructure. Most significantly, we have ensured the supply, testing, construction, erection and commissioning of sub-transmission lines, distribution lines, power transformers, new sub-stations, erecting transformers of varying capacities, renovation and modernization of power projects
GVPR Engineers Ltd Recruitment For Civil & Mechanical Engineers
Positions – Urg Reqt of Civil Engr’s For Water supply Project
- Positions Required: Supervisor / Jr Engineer / Engineer / Sr Engineer / Dy Manager / Manager (Civil)\
Qualification: Should be a Civil Engineer
- Efficiently conduct a detailed study of the drawings, specifications & bill of quantities for the execution of the work.
- Proficiently plan the Labour, Material & Control their Utilization for effective extraction of the output.
- Prepare & generate weekly & daily work schedules.
- Maintain coordination with the subcontractors & suppliers of various trades and resolving bottlenecks.
- Accountable for raising RFIs and inspection requests for getting approval from the consultants.
- Oversee the construction activities and safety requirements & measurements at the site.
- Effectively analyze the project & specify the baseline approach for guiding subordinates.
- Ensure timely completion of projects within the set parameters and maintain liaison between the main contractors and consultants/clients.
- Indent the materials required, estimating and procuring material.
- Supervise and handle the overall responsibility of all construction activities of the project.
- Prepare and report the work progress and target programs.
- Project planning and execution of the project as per the schedule.
- The cost of estimates, budgets, and work as per the bar charts according to project timelines.
- Determine appropriate construction methods of the specification.
- Proficient with present construction methodologies, systems in compliance with quality standards.
- Construction budget costing, cash flow, the health of a project, monitoring resources, mobilizing resources to expedites of project.
- To meet the requirement of the project schedule, reconciliation of quantities, client billing and sub-contractor billing
Note: Should have Good experience in Water supply Pipelines (MS, DI & HDPE), Civil Structures & Lift Irrigation Projects
Note: willing to work in any part of Odisha, MP & Rajasthan
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical, Civil, Diploma in Mechanical, Civil
Employment Type – Permanent Job, Full Time
Experience: 5 – 10 Years
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – 20
Location – Bhubaneshwar, Bhilwara, Jaisalmer