GVPR Engineers Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Sr. Engineer | Civil Engineers
The GVPR Engineers Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers. The eligible candidates must apply for this job. The company is recruiting engineers. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the GVPR Engineers Limited Hiring Civil Engineers.
About GVPR Engineers Limited (GVPR)
GVPR Engineers Limited is a Hyderabad based infrastructure company. Our professional excellence has been predominantly in the power sector. With a lofty aim to build and develop India’s power generation, transmission, and distribution, we executed to excellence a number of power projects across India. GVPR specializes in developing thermal, hydel and renewable energy projects. So far, we have associated with State Electricity Boards and power regulatory bodies to create the needful infrastructure. Most significantly, we have ensured the supply, testing, construction, erection and commissioning of sub-transmission lines, distribution lines, power transformers, new sub-stations, erecting transformers of varying capacities, renovation and modernization of power projects
GVPR Engineers Limited Recruiting Civil Engineers
Position – Required Sr. Engineer (QS & Planning) / Structural / Planning
- Should be able to handle and supervise entire assigned concrete road & bituminous road project including structures like Major Bridges, Minor Bridges, Box Culvert, Flyover, ROB, cross drainage structure etc.
- Scheduling of work as per planning & programming for in time completion of assigned work with quality.
- Efficient in project monitoring, Execution, Planning, Scheduling, Resource mobilization, Operations, and coordination with clients and subcontractors.
- Liaison with local govt. authorities for various permissions and environment management.
- Direct and advice team leaders / Dept Heads for various day to day activities of the project.
- Controlling of both quality and cost optimization.
- Ensure proper utilization and maintenance of vehicles, machinery and Equipments.
- Coordination with all the depts. for smooth and timely completion of project activity.
- Ensure Employees health, security and all the safety measures.
- Ensure timely Billing.
- Rate negotiations with sub-contractors, transporters and suppliers.
- Responsible for formulation of project implementation scheme and its requirements.
- Plan, Organize, manage, lead, and control direct manpower and other resources in the execution while keeping the manpower productivity in consideration.
- Responsible for the contractual, financial, statutory, quality, safety, security and operational requirements and delivery of the project on time.
- Preparing the pre-site Activity data and involved in the erection of Base Camp and indulged in the construction of Culverts, CUP & Bridges. Preparing BBS as per Design Drawings and executing the Plan as per Specifications and Methodology’s. Maintaining the site Data as per Sub contractors.
- Involved in Earth Work GSB, DLC & PQC Laying
- Managing and organizing the site Plan for Progress of Work.
- Maintaining the coordination with the supervision Consultant for the smooth progress of work & Billing as per schedule.
- Preparation of Subgrade GSB, WMM, DLC, CTSB, PQC, DBM & BC Bed as per Cross section. Maintaining of RFI Data in Compliance with the Contract. Preparation of Diversions as per Safety Manual. Maintaining Safety as per Site Conditions. Coordination with the Consultants for approvals and Progress of work.
Note: Should have Good experience in Constructions of Roads, Bridges, Culverts etc
Note : willing to work in MSRDC Project Nashik , Maharastra.
If found suitable please send your updated resume to email@example.com
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, M.Tech in Civil
Experience – 3 – 8 years
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – 6
Job Location – Nasik