GVPR Engineers Limited Hiring For Civil Engineers | Reqd Billing / QS Engineers For Water Supply Projects | Civil Engineer
GVPR Engineers Ltd Hiring For Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the GVPR Engineers Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers.
About GVPR Engineers Limited
GVPR Engineers Limited is a Hyderabad based infrastructure company. Our professional excellence has been predominantly in the power sector. With a lofty aim to build and develop India’s power generation, transmission, and distribution, we executed to excellence a number of power projects across India. GVPR specializes in developing thermal, hydel and renewable energy projects. So far, we have associated with State Electricity Boards and power regulatory bodies to create the needful infrastructure. Most significantly, we have ensured the supply, testing, construction, erection and commissioning of sub-transmission lines, distribution lines, power transformers, new sub-stations, erecting transformers of varying capacities, renovation and modernization of power projects
GVPR Engineers Limited Hiring For Civil Engineers
Positions – Reqd Billing / QS Engineers For Water Supply Projects
- Experience in QS, planning, coordinating, and inspection of works.
- Experience in preparing and implementing schedules for procurement, construction, installation and commissioning for each project from inception to completion.
- Preparing bar bending schedule and calculation of various Qty. of BOQ items, Estimate & Rate analysis for new work orders.
- Preparation of work orders for sub-contractors.
- Preparation of Client Bill & Sub-contractor bills.
- Reconciliation of quantities & material with BOQ and approved drawings.
- Preparing engineering studies, daily project reports, resource requirement & material requirements.
- Studying the drawing & accordingly calculation of material requirement.
- Raising of Procurement Indents considering the lead time & follow up until delivery.
- Analyzes drawings, specifications, and statements of work in the preparation of activity networks for project resource planning and scheduling.
- Co-ordination with clients & contractors.
- Updates project schedule on a regular basis for project management reporting.
- Evaluation & monitoring of sub-contractor RA bills.
- Preparing monthly and weekly project completion status reports & submitting to the department head.
- Daily work monitoring, coordinating with site and clients according to daily targets.
- Letter correspondence to clients.
Note – Should have experience in Water supply projects is MUST
Location of the Job – Willing to work in Odisha/ MP/ Rajasthan
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. – Civil
Employment Type – Permanent Job, Full Time
Experience: 6 – 10 Years
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – 20
Location – Bhilwara, Bhubaneshwar, Jaisalmer, Kota, Puri
Please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org mail id