Growever Infra Pvt Ltd Hiring Civil Engineers | Project Head Construction | Civil Engineers
The Growever Infra Pvt Ltd Hiring Civil Engineers. The eligible candidates must apply for this job. The company is recruiting engineers. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Growever Infra Private Limited Recruitment Civil Engineers.
About Growever Infra Pvt Ltd
Growever Group commenced in the year 2012 under the leadership of our young, dynamic and progressive Promoter, Mr. Prashant Gupta. In these 6 years, we have not only established a reliable relationship with its clients but has also developed an immense reputation in the field of Construction Engineering, Consultancy and Maintenance. The journey of this company started from doing prestigious projects in real estate progressed by attaining success in 360-degree sectors of Infrastructure i.e. Construction, Consultancy, Building Maintenance & Renovation to now lately into interior design.
Growever Infra Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Position – Project Head Construction (Odisha)
- Provide detailed constructability reviews of project documents; make recommendations.
- Advise, consult, lead and provide feedback on the development of construction procurement documents, including plans, construction phase consulting services, and GEC responsibilities.
- Participate in and/or lead project evaluation and consultant selection for applicable procurements.
- Manage day-to-day work on projects in construction phases; coordinate and make recommendations regarding the status of work.
- Assist in the development of project procurement documents for various delivery methods, including Design / Bid / Build, Design / Build, P3, and other innovative project delivery methodologies.
- Provide regular detailed reporting/metrics on existing projects, resource allocation, project status completion statistics, any variances to plan and forecasting future needs.
- Review and monitor project work to ensure that progress is within expected guidelines and is completed on time and within budget.
- Review and provide recommendations on potential Change Orders on projects and process per contractual requirements, providing detailed analysis of impacts to the Agency budget and schedule.
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. – Civil
Experience – 10 – 20 Years
Salary – INR 15,00,000 – 25,00,000 P.A.
Vacancies – 2
Job Location – Puri