- Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2019 | Junior Clerk & Steno Posts | Total 72 Vacancy | Last Date – 05.11.2019 | Apply @ districts.ecourts.gov.in/ganjam
- Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2019:
- District Court of Ganjam Vacancy 2019 Details:
- Ganjam District Court Recruitment Eligibility Details:
Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2019 | Junior Clerk & Steno Posts | Total 72 Vacancy | Last Date – 05.11.2019 | Apply @ districts.ecourts.gov.in/ganjam
Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2019 – District Court Ganjam has released the recruitment notification for Junior Clerk & Steno Posts. All the details related to the recruitment post has been provided below.
About Ganjam District Court
The district was created on 1 January 1994 by bifurcating the erstwhile Sambalpur district. It is domiciled by both tribal and non-tribal people in almost equal proportion. Ganjam is the former capital of Bamenda or the Bamra princely state of British India. The king of this princely state belongs to the Ganga Vamsi dynasty and one of the extended royal families of the Gajapati emperor of Odisha. Raja Shri Basudeb Sudhal Deb (1869–1903) was an enlightened ruler, he did much to further conditions in princely state and for the cause of Oriya nationalism. His contribution was more towards Literature, Education, and Art. He established an educational institution, which is currently well known as Raja Basu Dev High School. His son had equally contributed to the social, cultural and scientific development of Ganjam. Bamenda was the first princely state to introduce postal, telegraph and electricity in India. Visit the official website of Ganjam District Court i.e districts.ecourts.gov.in/ganjam
Ganjam District Court Job Vacancies 2019:
District Court of Ganjam Recruitment has released the latest recruitment advertisement for the Junior Clerk/ Copyist, Junior Typist, Stenographer Grade III, Salaried Amin Posts 2019. Interested candidates who want to fill the form of Ganjam District Court Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. There is a total of 72 vacancies allotted for District Ganjam Court Recruitment 2019. All the candidates who’ve completed their 12th, Diploma from Any Recognized University in India are eligible to apply for this Ganjam District Court job vacancy. Also, to apply for this vacancy age limit should be 18 – 32 Years. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, answer key, & post-wise vacancies for Ganjam District Court 2019 Recruitment exam preparation. The application form & notification for District Court of Ganjam 2019 recruitment is available on the official website.
Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Organization||Ganjam District Court|
|Name of the Post||Junior Clerk/ Copyist, Junior Typist, Stenographer Grade III, Salaried Amin|
|Salary||Up To Rs. 81,100/- (Per Month)|
|Job Location||Ganjam (Odisha)|
|Age Limit||18 – 32 Years|
|Last Date||5th November 2019|
Candidates may visit the official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/Salary/Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2019 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest jobs updates.
District Court of Ganjam Vacancy 2019 Details:
Name of Posts & Number of Vacancies –
- Junior Clerks/ Copyists – 44 Posts
- Junior Typist – 18 Post
- Stenographer Grade-III – 9 Posts
- Salaried Amin – 1 Post
Ganjam District Court Recruitment Eligibility Details:
- Candidates have passed at least +2 examination or equivalent examination from a recognized Council/Board/ University.
- Candidates have passed at least a Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institute.
Junior Typist –
- Candidate must have knowledge in Typewriting with a speed of 40 words per minute in English.
Stenographer Grade-III –
- Candidate must have knowledge in shorthand with a speed of 80 words per minute typing in English with a speed of 40 words per minute.
NOTE: Candidates can also check Official Advertisement to know about educational qualification in detailed.
- 18 – 32 Years
NOTE – Age Relaxation is As Per Government policy
Salary details of District Court Recruitment:
- Junior Clerks/ Copyists/ Junior Typist – Rs. 19,900/- 63,100/- (Per Month)
- Stenographer Grade-III – Rs. 25,500/- 81,100/- (Per Month)
- Salaried Amin. – Rs. 25,500/- 81,100/- (Per Month)
Application Fee :
The candidates don’t have to pay any kind of fee to fill the application form of Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2019.
Selection Process for District Court of Ganjam Posts 2019 for Junior Clerk & Steno Posts:
Selection Procedure of District Court of Ganjam for the Junior Clerk & Steno Posts will be based on these stages –
- Written Test
- Viva-Voce Test
How to Apply for Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2019?
Candidates who are eligible may have to follow these criteria to apply for the post of District Court of Ganjam Vacancy-
To read the advertisement –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the position may visit the official website of Ganjam District Court i.e districts.ecourts.gov.in/ganjam
- Read the given information carefully.
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detail Advertisement & Download Application”.
To apply for this recruitment –
- To apply for this recruitment, aspirants have to download the applications form along with the required documents and self-attested copies of certificates shall be sent by the candidates by Registered Post/ Speed Post so as to reach the address –
Office of the District Judge Ganjam, Berhampur, Dist. Ganjam, Odisha, Pin-760004
Important Dates to Remember:
- The Last date for the Submission of Online Application Form – 5th November 2019
For Detail Advertisement & Download Application – Click Here