- Exim Bank Recruitment 2019 | Last Date – 09.09.2019 | Apply For Deputy Manager & Managers Post @ www.eximbankindia.in
- Exim Bank Recruitment 2019:
- Exim Bank Vacancy 2019 Details:
- Exim Bank Recruitment Eligibility Details:
Exim Bank Recruitment 2019 | Last Date – 09.09.2019 | Apply For Deputy Manager & Managers Post @ www.eximbankindia.in
Exim Bank Recruitment 2019 – Exim Bank has released the recruitment notification for Deputy Manager & Managers Posts. All the details related to the recruitment post has been provided below.
About Exim Bank
Exim Bank is managed by a Board of Directors, which has representatives from the Government, Reserve Bank of India, Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India, a financial institution, public sector banks, and the business community. Exim Bank of India has been both a catalyst and a key player in the promotion of cross border trade and investment. Commencing operations as a purveyor of export credit, like other export credit agencies in the world, Exim Bank India has, over the period, evolved into an institution that plays a major role in partnering Indian industries, particularly the Small and Medium Enterprises, in their globalisation efforts, through a wide range of products and services offered at all stages of the business cycle, starting from import of technology and export product development to export production, export marketing, pre-shipment and post-shipment and overseas investment. Visit the official website of Exim Bank i.e www.eximbankindia.in
Exim Bank Job Vacancies 2019:
Exim Bank Recruitment has released the latest recruitment advertisement for Deputy Manager & Managers Posts. Interested candidates who want to fill the form of Exim Bank Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. There is a total of 7 vacancies allotted for Exim Bank Recruitment 2019. All the candidates who’ve completed their B.E./B.Tech, MCA from a recognized university are eligible to apply for this Exim Bank job vacancy. Also, to apply for this vacancy the age limit is 28 – 32 years. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, answer key, & post-wise vacancies for Exim Bank Recruitment 2019 exam preparation. The application form & notification for Exim Bank 2019 recruitment is available on the official website.
Exim Bank Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Organization||Exim Bank|
|Position||Deputy Manager & Managers|
|Salary||Up To Rs. 45,950/- (Per Month)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Age Limit||28 – 32 years|
|Last Date||9th September 2019|
Candidates may visit the official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/Salary/Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for Exim Bank Recruitment 2019 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest jobs updates.
Exim Bank Vacancy 2019 Details:
Name of Posts & No. of Vacancies –
- Deputy Manager & Managers Post – 7 Posts
Name of Posts & No. of Vacancies – Post-Wise
- Deputy Manager – IT (Developer) – 4 Posts
- Manager – IT (Sharepoint/.Net Developer) – 1 Post
- Manager – IT (Finacle Developer) – 2 Posts
Exim Bank Recruitment Eligibility Details:
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have Minimum 60% or equivalent grade in B.E/ B.Tech Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communications or Minimum 60% in any Graduation Course and MCA.
Age limit: (As on 1st August 2019)
- For Deputy Manager – 28 years
- For Manager – 32 years
Salary details of Exim Bank Recruitment:
- Deputy Manager – IT (Developer) – Rs. 23,700/- 42,020/- (Per Month)
- Manager – IT (Sharepoint/.Net Developer)/ Manager – IT (Finacle Developer) – Rs. 31,705/- 45,950/- (Per Month)
Candidates have to pay the given amount of fee to fill the Application Form of Exim Bank Vacancy through Online.
- For Gen/ OBC/ EWS – Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD – Rs. 100/-
Selection Process for Exim Bank Posts 2019 for the Deputy Manager & Managers Posts:
Selection Procedure of Exim Bank for the posts of Deputy Manager & Managers will be based on these stages –
- Written Examination
How to Apply for Exim Bank Recruitment 2019?
Candidates who are eligible may have to follow these criteria to apply for the post of Exim Bank Vacancy-
To Read this recruitment –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the post may visit the official website of Exim Bank i.e www.eximbankindia.in
- Slide down and Click -> Careers -> Current Openings / Results -> Job Advertisement for Manager & Deputy Manager – IT
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement“.
To apply for this recruitment –
- To apply for this recruitment, candidates may apply Online through the official website https://www.eximbankindia.in
- Or, Click on the link given below in “To Apply“.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 21st August 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application form – 9th September 2019
- Date of Written Examination – 5th October 2019
For Detail Advertisement – Click Here
To Apply –