Exide Life Walk-In For Any Graduates | Cluster Manager
Exide Life Walk-In For Any Graduates. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Exide Life Recruiting Any Graduates.
About Exide Life
According to Wikipedia, Exide Life Insurance Company Limited is an Indian owned life insurance company, owned by Exide Industries. Exide Life Insurance distributes its products through multi-channels viz. Agency, Banc assurance, Corporate Agency & Broking as well as Direct Channels. The Agency channel consists of 44,000 advisors who are attached to over 200 company offices across the country. The company also offers The company has over 15 lakh customers and manages over INR 15,795 crores in assets. It has been operating since 2001 and is headquartered in Bangalore. It deals with life insurance products, providing long-term protection and savings options. It was featured to be among the top ten most trusted insurance brands in India as per the Economic Times, Brand Equity survey 2014.
Exide Life Walk-In For Any Graduates
Positions – Cluster Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
Drive business for the Region and lead and supervise the team on the same
- Liase with Channel Partners to align and deliver on business
- Identify and work with key partners both existing and new.
- Plan and implement periodic meetings and reviews to set and drive business goals for the area. Adhere to commitments made and act in a timely manner to ensure healthy business outcomes from the partners
- Work with internal stakeholders within Exide to facilitate team performance and retention.
Constantly work with support functions such as Sales Training, Sales Support and HR to ensure effective support and guidance to the team.
- Facilitate professional and timely performance discussions and feedback and ensure healthy retention % of team members as advised by the business from time to time
- Drive quality of business logged in (cheque dishonor/Free look/persistency)
Prospect the market for strong regional business alliances and work with the regional/Zonal heads as necessary to acquire new relationships
Desired Candidate Profile
Age Criteria – 30 35 years
- ~ Strong leadership qualities and ability to mentor team
- Applicant must be excellent at selling skills and social networking skills
Should be well conversant in the local language and must have excellent communication skills
Preferably a graduate
- 5 to 7 years of overall sales experience and preferably 3 to 5 years in Life Insurance
Leading and Supervising, Relating and Networking, Planning and organizing, Delivering results and meeting customer expectations, Deciding and initiating action, persuading and influencing, Adapting and responding to change
Educational Qualification – Any Graduate in Any Specialization
Experience – 5 – 10 Years
Salary – Salary INR 6,00,000 – 9,00,000 P.A.
Vacancies – 10
Location – Hyderabad
Mail us your resume firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview Date and Time: 5th February – 14th February, 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
Address: Queen’s Plaza, Second Floor, Section – 2B, Sardar Patel Rd, Above Citibank, Begumpet, Secunderabad, Telangana 500003