Exide Life Walk-In For Any Graduates | Relationship Manager /Senior Relationship Manager
Exide Life Walk-In For Any Graduates. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Exide Life Recruiting Any Graduates.
About Exide Life
According to Wikipedia, Exide Life Insurance Company Limited is an Indian owned life insurance company, owned by Exide Industries. Exide Life Insurance distributes its products through multi-channels viz. Agency, Banc assurance, Corporate Agency & Broking as well as Direct Channels. The Agency channel consists of 44,000 advisors who are attached to over 200 company offices across the country. The company also offers The company has over 15 lakh customers and manages over INR 15,795 crores in assets. It has been operating since 2001 and is headquartered in Bangalore. It deals with life insurance products, providing long-term protection and savings options. It was featured to be among the top ten most trusted insurance brands in India as per the Economic Times, Brand Equity survey 2014.
Exide Life Walk-In For Any Graduates
Positions – Relationship Manager /Senior Relationship Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
- *Converting the leads to business (leads will be provided)
- *Meeting the customers based on appointments in the course of daily activities.
- *Ensure the customer’s Financial need analysis and provide insurance solutions based on the analysis.
- *Archive sales targets as assigned by the organization month-on-month basis
- *Provide accurate updates and reports to the reporting manager.
- Sales Experience Must (Minimum 6 months -1 year)
- Any Sales experience considered
- Insurance Sales will be an added advantage.
- BFSI sales experience
- Graduation Must
Educational Qualification – Graduate
Experience – Minimum 6 months -1 year
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – 10
Location – Hyderabad
Mail us your resume firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview Date and Time: 27th January – 5th February, 10.00 AM – 4.30 PM
Address: Queen’s Plaza, Second Floor, Section – 2B, Sardar Patel Rd, Above Citibank, Begumpet, Secunderabad, Telangana 500003