Enrich Energy Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Vacancy For Asst. Mgr / Sr. Engineer – Civil Design | Civil Engineer
The Enrich Energy Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Enrich Energy Limited Hiring Civil Engineers.
About Enrich Energy Private Limited
Enrich Energy Pvt. Ltd, an ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company, is headquartered at Pune, and started its operation in September 2011 providing, with Turnkey development of solar power projects from concept to commissioning, Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC) services for solar power projects, Solar Rooftop Solutions and operation and maintenance services. Enrich focused on setting Quality process from early on, and achieved ISO 9001 certification in 2012. In 2017, it implemented the latest versions of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OSHAS 18001 standards, accredited by DNV-GL. Enrich pride in being the “Partner of Choice” of its Customers, with up to 4 repeat orders from the same Customers. Enrich has been awarded both in India and globally, as also received substantial media coverage for its performance over the years, like the Global Green Award in Germany, The Bizz award in Houston and Leading SME of India, by Dun & Bradstreet amongst others. Recently, Enrich was recognized as the “Dream Company to Work For” by World HRD Congress.
Enrich Energy Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Position – Vacancy For Asst. Mgr/ Sr. Engineer – Civil Design
- Foundation design & drawings along with BOQ related to MMS, Tracker, CISS, HT yard, etc.
- Design of Architectural & civil details of a control room, security cabins, watchtower, water tanks.
- Cutting & feeling calculations for land development
- Design & detailing along with BOQ for boundary wall/fencing, gates, etc.
- Design & detailing along with BOQ for internal & peripheral roads etc.
- Design & detailing along with BOQ for plumbing etc.
- All releases to be with 100% accuracy and clarity with no revision due to errors or scope for error by Vendors
- Identify cost-saving ideas to meet EPC specifications at a reduced cost. (1 Idea)
- Provide technical inputs and details of the requirement to SCM and resolve vendor queries for effective and timely closure.
- Provide support to SCM in vendor evaluation/ selection through factory audits/ visits, etc.
- Submission of reports/ MOM related to site survey within 24 hours and with 100% clarity
- Provide support to the sites in project execution and respond to queries as required
- Ensure strict quality and QMS compliance
- Identify areas of improvement wrt human/machinery safety at plant and implement the same. (2 Ideas)
- Ensure strict HSE compliance by self and others during site visits & Adherence to systems and processes
- Provide support within the department for all initiatives for systems improvement. 17.Design of module mounting structures.
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. – Civil
Experience: 7 – 12 Years
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – 1
Location – Pune