Eco Care Engineering Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil, Electrical & Mechanical Engineers | Project Site Engineer
Eco Care Engineering Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil, Electrical & Mechanical Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Eco Care Engineering Pvt Ltd Hiring Civil, Electrical & Mechanical Engineers.
About Eco Care Engineering Pvt Ltd
ECO CARE ENGINEERING PVT LTD was incorporated in 1997 as a partnership concern and then its status was upgraded in the year 2007 as a private firm undertaking environmental engineering projects in India. It has since progressively developed into one of the specialist environmental engineering companies in India that focuses on providing integrated solution for water and wastewater treatment, Air pollution control equipments and environmental consultancy.
Eco Care Engineering Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil, Electrical & Mechanical Engineers
- Planning & Execution, Supply of Equipment, Fabrication, Erection & Commissioning of STP / ETP Projects
- Scheduling, Directing, and assigning duties to Technicians and other related Staff / Workers
- Execution of work at minimum cost without any wastage of materials and labor
- Submission of daily / weekly status report to Project Head
- To erect & commission mechanical/civil equipment, pumps, meters, hoses, filters, plumbing parts, chemical distribution systems, and related equipment.
- Maintain and keep records of all documents supplied, parts and equipment
- To effectively manage manpower and control the Contractors, suppliers in co-ordination with Project Head
- To attend techno-commercial meetings with clients along with Project Team
- To assist in arriving Mechanical / Civil cost of the condition of STP, ETP, ETP-ZLD, RO System, etc.
Areas of Specialization
- Designing Mechanical devices of STP/ETP, RO Projection System / Auto CAD, MS Office is a must.
- Reverse Osmosis / Ultra-Filtration / Ion Exchange Process /Filtration Systems / Softener Systems / Effluent Treatment Systems
Qualification: Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Civil Engineering
Desired Profile of the Candidate Candidates who worked in Project Engineering especially in Mechanical & Civil of STP/ETP/RO system erection & commissioning is only preferred.