- DTU Recruitment 2019 | Last Date – 21.08.2019 | Apply Assistant Professor Posts @ www.dtu.ac.in
- DTU Recruitment 2019:
- DTU Career 2019 details:
- Delhi Technological University Vacancy Eligibility Details:
- Selection Process for DTU Recruitment 2019 for the Assistant Professor Posts:
- How to Apply for NIA Recruitment 2019?
- DTU Recruitment 2019:
- DTU Recruitment – Detailed Notification
DTU Recruitment 2019 | Last Date – 21.08.2019 | Apply Assistant Professor Posts @ www.dtu.ac.in
DTU Recruitment 2019 – Delhi Technological University has released the recruitment notification for Assistant Professor Post. All the details related to the recruitment post has been provided below.
About the Delhi Technological University
Delhi Technological University (DTU), formerly known as the Delhi College of Engineering (DCE), is a public engineering university located in New Delhi, India. It is one of the oldest Engineering Institutions of India and Delhi’s first engineering college. It was established in 1941 as Delhi Polytechnic and was under the control of the Government of India. The college has been under the government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi since 1963 and was affiliated with the University of Delhi from 1952 to 2009. In 2009, the college was given state university status, thus changing its name to Delhi Technological University. Till the year 2009, DCE shared its admission procedure and syllabus for various B.E courses with their other branch known as the Netaji Subhas University of Technology, formerly DIT, which was prescribed by Faculty of Technology, University of Delhi. Visit the official website of DTU i.e www.dtu.ac.in
|Job Role||Total Posts||Last Date||Direct Link|
|Assistant Professor||167||21st August 2019||Click Here|
|Junior Research Fellow||06||15th April 2019||Click Here|
DTU Job Vacancies 2019:
Delhi Technological University Recruitment has released the latest recruitment advertisement for the Assistant Professor Post. Interested candidates who want to fill the form of DTU Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. There is a total of 167 vacancies allotted for Delhi Technological University Recruitment 2019. All the candidates who’ve completed Bachler Degree in any discipline from a recognized University are eligible to apply for the Delhi Technological University job vacancy. The upper age limit and lower age limit for this post are 35 Years. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, answer key, & post-wise vacancies for DTU Recruitment 2019 exam preparation. The application form & notification for Delhi Technological University 2019 post is available on the official website.
|Name of Organization||Delhi Technological University|
|Qualification||BE/B. Tech, ME/M. Tech, Ph. D., MCA, MBA, M. Sc.|
|Salary||Up To Rs. 39,000/- (Per Month)|
|Age Limit||35 Years|
|Last Date||21st August 2019|
To know more about this post interested Candidates may visit the official website. You’ll get all the information here in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/Salary/Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for DTU Recruitment 2019 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest jobs updates.
DTU Career 2019 details:
Name of Posts & Number of Vacancies –
- Assistant Professor – 167 Posts
Name of Posts & Number of Vacancies – Deputation-Wise
- Software Engineering – 7 Posts
- Computer Engineering – 32 Posts
- Information Technology – 15 Posts
- Management (DSM) – 4 Posts
- Management (USME) – 19 Posts
- Economics (USME) – 3 Posts
- Mathematics & Computing – 5 Posts
- Applied Physics – 8 Posts
- Engineering Physics – 11 Posts
- BioTechnology – 8 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 26 Posts
- Electrical Engineering – 29 Posts
Delhi Technological University Vacancy Eligibility Details:
Education Qualification –
- Candidates must have BE/B. Tech, ME/M. Tech, Ph. D., MCA, MBA, M. Sc., MA from a recognized University.
Age Limit –
- 35 Years
Age Relaxation –
- For OBC candidates – 3 years
- For SC/ ST/ PH, Govt. Servants & HSC Govt. teachers – 5 years
Salary Details of DTU Vacancy:
- Rs. 15,600/- Rs. 39,100/- (Per Month)
Candidates have to pay the given amount of a fee to fill the Application form of DTU Vacancy.
- For unreserved & OBC candidates – Rs. 1,000
- For SC/ ST/ PH/ EWS categories – Rs. 500
Selection Process for DTU Recruitment 2019 for the Assistant Professor Posts:
Selection procedure of the Delhi Technological University for the Posts of Assistant Professor will be based on these stages –
- Screening Test.
How to Apply for NIA Recruitment 2019?
Those Candidates who are eligible for the post may follow these criteria to fill the Application form of Delhi Technological University Vacancy-
To read the advertisement –
- Those Aspirants who are interested to read the Advertisement they may visit the official website of DTU i.e http://www.dtu.ac.in
- Find the above-given post for the given post.
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement“.
To Apply –
- Candidates who are interested may apply by sending the filled application form to the following address through proper channel
The Registrar, Delhi Technological University, Shahbad Daulatpur, Bawana Road, Delhi-110042
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date – 06th July 2019
- Last Date – 21st August 2019
For Detail Advertisement – Click Here
To Apply – Click Here
DTU Recruitment 2019 for GM (Civil)/Engineer/Graduate Engineer Trainee & Various Posts. Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES) job notification for the posts mentioned below. Check the details of DTU Recruitment 2019 given below. Those Candidates who are interested to the DTU vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & Apply online. You can check out important dates, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam pattern, cut off, & post-wise vacancies for DTU Recruitment 2019 exam preparation.
|Position||Junior Research Fellow|
|Last Date||15th April 2019|
DTU Recruitment – Detailed Notification
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have –
- M. Tech. or M.E. degree or higher in Electrical Engineering / Electrical and Electronics Engineering with specialization in Power Electronics or and Drives with first division (desirable GATE score).
- B. Tech. or B.E. degree in Electrical Engineering / Electrical and Electronics Engineering with first division and a GATE score.
Experience : Also should have –
- It is highly desirable that the candidates should have research experience in modelling, design and control of power electronics converters (mainly dc-dc and dc-ac converters), integration of renewable energy sources with grid etc, and hands on experience in developing and working on hardware/laboratory prototype of the converters.
- Knowledge of simulation softwares like MATLAB (programming/Simulink), PSPICE and/or PSIM, PCB design software like Altium/Eagle.
- Knowledge of microcontroller/DSP programming is desirable.
- Not Disclosed
- As Per Official Notification
- As Per Official Notification
Selection Process for DTU Recruitment 2019:
Selection Procedure of Delhi Technological University (DTU) for the posts of Junior Research Fellow will be based on Interview.
How to Apply for Delhi Technological University Recruitment 2019 for the Posts of Junior Research Fellow?
Candidates who are eligible, may apply online at DTU’s website www.dtu.ac.in along with required documents at the following venue until 15th April 2019.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for the Submission of DTU’s Application Form – 2nd April 2019
- Ending Date for the Submission of DTU’s Application Form – 15th April 2019
- Date of Interview – 16th April 2019
For Detail Advertisement – Click Here
Why thejobalert for DTU Recruitment Vacancy?
The jobalert is indeed the best website for DTU recruitment Vacancy in 2019, as we provide both the detailed and short information in short and crisp form, here we have also mentioned the DTU worker salary. And here not only the DTU recruitment notice, but we will also provide you with the updates of the exam along with DTU exam result, DTU admit card and answer key. This website gives you the qualification wise and state wise job search. Also, here you will get to know the previous openings and information about that in details. At thejobalert, we just curate the best job according to your need.
How do we assure best DTU Recruitment Offers?
We at thejobalert have a dedicated team who keep eyes on recent job openings of 2019 and not only that the team consults many newspapers and keep themselves updated. We cover information from all the leading newspapers in India. Here when you click the job title, you will be getting. Also, we will be guiding you on how you will be getting the job. Stay tuned for the tips and tricks section for interview-related updates. We also provide job updates for 2019 location wise. Few of the top locations are Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon And Bangalore. The DTU job recruitments are available in all locations. You can discover the latest job openings of 2019 on this website. Also, we provide weekly updates that you can’t find elsewhere.
How to Get all the latest Job Information?
At thejobalert, we can promise you that you will get detailed information according to your needs. once you subscribe to the latest newsletter you will keep you updated about all the job openings and recruitments, whether it is for class 10 pass or Ph.D. level. You will get every information in a very organized manner. We verify all the job opening we post specifically from the company so there are no chances that we might skip any information as we have a dedicated team for that. 10th pass job recruitment , 12th pass job recruitment, B.E pass job recruitment, B.Tech pass job recruitment, M.E/M.Tech job recruitment, B.Sc job recruitment, M.Sc, B.Fsc, M.Phil, Ph.D, BCA, B.B.A, MBBS, MS/MD, MCA, B.Com, etc. are the most searched categories. We provide the most current job openings on DTU recruitment.
Checklist Before Apply for Recruitment
Before you apply there are a lot of things that are to be kept in mind. You must check if you qualify the required educational qualification for the DELHI TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY recruitment. Read the full job description for the recruitment. Keep the important dates in mind, for applying, downloading the admit cards and results. We will help you in this process. Also, here we have provided you the link for the application for DTU recruitment.
How to prepare for the DELHI TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY recruitment?
There are a few points that are needed to be kept in mind for the DELHI TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY recruitment. There are basically three types of job government, private or state sector. Some of the companies recruit on the basis of written test or interview. If you qualify for the written test then probably you need to prepare for the interview and know about the company well. Know your position and Delhi Technological Universityine what kind of company or role you want. All you have to do is stay organized and track everything and the experts at the job alert will guide you through the process if you are looking for a change in job or even a fresher.
Important things to consider before
Many times, we hear complaints about not getting your dream job and not getting what you want, but when you receive job opening notification at free of cost, you will be one step ahead of the crowd. Make sure that you apply for the job opening in a correct manner and don’t miss to fill out important information. Read the job description carefully before applying.
Register for Recruitment Alert or freejobalert
If you are appearing for the recruitment and want to have updates on a regular basis, and don’t want to miss any further job opening for the recruitment you will have to register the freejobalert for any updates on thejobalert website. To know about the latest job opening on the DELHI TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY recruitment you can subscribe to our news-letter we promise to deliver you the fastest updates on the job openings and DTU recruitment of similar type. This will be helpful in all the cases if you are a fresher or an experienced.
What’s more at thejobalert for DTU Recruitment in 2019?
Here at thejobalert you can search many govt job openings for 2019 and as well as private job openings for 2019. We list few of the most well-paid jobs qualification-wise and location-wise. We update the similar job section where you can browse and find similar jobs. We here at thejobalert wish you the very best for future endeavors.