DRDA Balangir Recruitment 2019 | Gram Rozgar Sevak Posts | Total 55 Vacancies | Last Date – 30.11.2019 | Apply @ balangir.nic.in
DRDA Balangir Recruitment 2019 – District Rural Development Agency, Balangir has released the recruitment notification for Gram Rozgar Sevak Posts. All the details related to the recruitment post has been provided below.
About the District Rural Development Agency
Named after the headquarter town of Balangir, this district was formed on 1st November 1949. It is flanked in the northwest by the Gandhamardan hill. Many hill streams traverse it. The name Balangir is said to have been derived from Balaramgarh, a fort built here in the 16th Century by Balram Deo, the 19th Raja of Balangir and founder of Sambalpur kingdom. The Balangir District is surrounded by Subarnapur district in the east, Nuapada District in the west, Kalahandi District in the south and Bargarh District in the north. The District lies between 20 degrees 11’40 to 21 degrees 05’08 degrees north latitude and 82 degrees 41’15 to 83 degrees 40’22 East longitude. The District covers an area of 6575 sq.km. Visit the official website of DRDA Balangir i.e balangir.nic.in
DRDA Balangir Job Vacancies 2019:
District Rural Development Agency Recruitment has released the latest recruitment advertisement for the Gram Rozgar Sevak Posts. Interested candidates who want to fill the form of DRDA Balangir Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. There is a total of 55 vacancies allotted for DRDA Balangir Recruitment 2019. All the candidates who’ve completed their 12th from Any Recognized University are eligible to apply for this DRDA Balangir job vacancy. Also, to apply for this vacancy age limit should be 18 – 40 Years. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, answer key, & post-wise vacancies for DRDA Balangir Recruitment 2019 exam preparation. The application form & notification for District Rural Development Agency 2019 recruitment is available on the official website.
DRDA Balangir Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Organization||District Rural Development Agency, Balangir|
|Name of the Post||Gram Rozgar Sevak (GRS)|
|Salary||Rs. 7,000/- (Per Month)|
|Job Location||Balangir (Odisha)|
|Age Limit||18 – 40 Years|
|Starting Date||1st November 2019|
|Last Date||30th November 2019|
Candidates may visit the official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/Salary/Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for DRDA Balangir Recruitment 2019 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest jobs updates.
District Rural Development Agency Vacancy 2019 Details:
Name of Posts & Number of Vacancies –
- Gram Rozgar Sevak – 55 Posts
DRDA Balangir Recruitment Eligibility Details:
Educational Qualification – Candidates must have 12th from a recognized Institution/ University.
NOTE: Candidates can also check Official Advertisement to know about educational qualification in detailed.
Age limit: (As on 1st October 2019)
- 18 – 40 Years
Salary details of District Rural Development Agency Recruitment:
- Rs. 7,000/- (Per Month)
Application Fee :
The candidates don’t have to pay a fee to fill the application form of DRDA Balangir Recruitment 2019
Selection Process for District Rural Development Agency Posts 2019 for Gram Rozgar Sevak Posts:
Selection Procedure of District Rural Development Agency for the Gram Rozgar Sevak Posts will be based on the Merit in Education
How to Apply for DRDA Balangir Recruitment 2019?
Candidates who are eligible may have to follow these criteria to apply for the post of District Rural Development Agency Vacancy-
To read the advertisement –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the position may visit the official website of DRDA Balangir i.e balangir.nic.in
- Click on ->HOME -> NOTICES -> Advertisement No 3500/ Date 29/10/2019 Application are invited from the eligible candidate for the post of Gram Rozgar Sevak under MGNRES for Balangir District on Contractual basis. DRDA, Balangir. (3.77 MB)
- Read the given information carefully.
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement.
To apply for this recruitment –
- To apply for this recruitment, aspirants have to send their relevant documents to the given postal address below –
Postal Address –
Project Director, DRDA, Balangir, At/Po/Dist-Balangir, PIN-767001
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for the Submission of Application Form – 9th October 2019
- The Last date for the Submission of Application Form – 11th November 2019
- Matriculation/H.S.C pass certificate
- Matriculation/H.S.C Mark Sheet
- 10+2 pass or it’s equivalent certificate
- 10+2 or its equivalent Mark Sheet
- Computer proficiency Certificate(“O” Level & use of Odia Language)
- Valid Residential Certificate
- Caste Certificate/ SEBC Certificate
- Two recent Pass Port size photographs.
For Detail Advertisement & Application Form – Click Here