Dilip Buildcon Ltd Recruiting Civil Engineers | Requirement For Supervisor/Sr. Supervisor, Foreman, Sr. Engineer | Civil Engineers
The Dilip Buildcon Ltd Recruiting Civil Engineers. The eligible candidates must apply for this job. The company is recruiting engineers. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Dilip Buildcon Limited Hiring Civil Engineers.
About Dilip Buildcon Limited
From humble beginnings in 1987 to a road-focused EPC leader in 2017, DBL’s journey is characterized by hard work, respect for relationships, and a drive to excel in anything they take up.
Dilip Buildcon Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Position – Requirement For Highway Engineer – Vadodara Location
- Initial Planning – Scrutinizing the Structural Drawings, Preparation of Work Programs & Allocating the resources like Manpower, Plant & Machineries etc.
- Effective Use of Resources – Completing Pre-construction activities within time schedule like Preparation & Approval of BBS Layout marking OD structure, Deputation of Subcontractor with all required shuttering & material.
- Supervising the works – Distribution the work among engineers & supervisor time to time follow up & checking of work to avoid delay in work & to maintain accuracy in work. Solving the problem of team members that they face during execution. Providing the data to the planning/billing department.
- Having experience in various culverts & bridges.
- Developing the team member in the technical & managerial manner for the smooth running of work & to avoid the repetitive mistakes in works.
- Monitoring the work in a quantitative & progressive view. Preparation of monthly/quarterly work plans considering the previous delay time so that it can be completed within schedule by deploying additional resources.
- Having experience on various types of Reinforced Earth Wall using RCC facia panels / Blocks, including casting and erection of panels/blocks.
Required Candidate profile –
- Minimum 3 Years experience in Road projects.
- Must have an understanding of construction terms, scheduling, and planning concepts.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, and Excel.
- Excellent organizational, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E./Diploma – Civil,
Experience – 3 – 8 Years
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – 1
Job Location – PAN India