The Dilip Buildcon Ltd Hiring Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Dilip Buildcon Limited Hiring Civil Engineers.
About Dilip Buildcon Limited
Dilip Buildcon Ltd Hiring Civil Engineers
Position – Sr. Manager/manager – Quantity Surveyor – Billing & Planning Dept.
- To work out preliminary quantities of all the items for all the packages based on the preliminary design for the budgeting purposes.
- Thoroughly check the quantities of all the items in tender BOQ and suggest amendments, if any.
- Analyzing the rates for all the items in tender BOQ for the various packages and preparing estimates for all the packages.
- Preparation of comparative statements during the negotiations with the tenders & prepare the rate analysis for the major items of works.
- To check Quantities considered in the various contractors running account Bills.
- Checking and approving the quantities for the extra items/Substituted items.
- Checking and approving the rate analysis for the extra items.
- Assist Project Manager in finalization of the final bills of the contractors.
- Checking the final quantities and approving the quantities of the final bills.
- Assisting Project Manager in reconciliation & certification of final bills of contractors, suppliers, vendors, and consultants for the project.
- Assisting Project Manager in Preparation of Project closeout report and submitting the same to the clients for its approval.
- Preparation of draft Abstract & certificate of payment & billing related Formats.
- To interact with the Project Manager & Project Engineers to ascertain that certifications as per drawing / proper execution as per plan.
- To work out actual required Quantities for timely Procurement of materials to avoid unnecessary delay due to this.
- Assist the Project Manager for Preparation of Monthly cash outflow statements.
- Assist Project Manager in the reconciliation of materials etc.
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. – Civil, Diploma – Civil, M.Tech – Civil
Experience: 10 – 18 yrs
Salary – INR 8,00,000 – 18,00,000 P.A.
Vacancies – Not Disclosed
Location – Across India
Please provide resume on firstname.lastname@example.org