The Dilip Buildcon Ltd Hiring Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs have been provided below for the Dilip Buildcon Limited Hiring Civil Engineers.
About Dilip Buildcon Limited
From humble beginnings in 1987 to a road-focused EPC leader in 2017, DBL’s journey is characterized by hard work, respect for relationships, and a drive to excel in anything they take up. They have upheld the tradition of giving their best to all projects since conception. DBL’s value-centric delivery, execution prowess and commitment to innovation have set the stage for the next phase of growth.
Dilip Buildcon Ltd Hiring Civil Engineers
Position – General Manger
- Monitoring and guiding the team for smooth traffic movement on the highway and removing all obstruction and encroachment on the highway.
- Routine maintenance activities carried out as per maintenance schedule and maintenance manual.
- Undertaking overall responsibilities of project facility clearing, incident clearance & safety,
- Toll Plaza maintenance and highway infrastructure maintenance (like lighting, plantation and so on)
- Supervising the highway maintenance program including road maintenance and repairs.
- Administering the route operations, security, emergency control and safety management on the highway.
- Planning counteraction in the event of accident /theft /fire /riots / natural disaster and executing the effective plan of solution for affected persons and also protecting Toll employees and assets.
- Monitoring the toll plaza’s security contractor and ensuring their performance is as per the standard of the set procedure
- Estimation of resource requirement along with the actual requirement for each job. Generate MPR & DPR for further processes.
- Budgeting from maintenance on a monthly and annual basis.
- Liaison and coordinate with client, consultant, third party inspecting agencies, subcontractors, statutory government bodies & authorities.
- Safety awareness, implementation and strict observation over safety measures on the project.
- Handling route operation of traffic management, incident management, recovery of the accident and provide help with ambulance, crane & patrol vehicle as per requirement at accident place.
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. – Civil
Salary – INR 15,00,000 – 30,00,000 P.A.
Vacancies – 1
Job Location – Bhopal