- Deogarh District Court Recruitment 2019 | Junior Clerk & Steno Posts | Total 09 Vacancy | Last Date – 25.10.2019 | Apply @ districts.ecourts.gov.in/deogarh
- Deogarh District Court Recruitment 2019:
- District Court of Deogarh Vacancy 2019 Details:
- Deogarh District Court Recruitment Eligibility Details:
Deogarh District Court Recruitment 2019 | Junior Clerk & Steno Posts | Total 09 Vacancy | Last Date – 25.10.2019 | Apply @ districts.ecourts.gov.in/deogarh
Deogarh District Court Recruitment 2019 – District Court of Deogarh has released the recruitment notification for Junior Clerk & Steno Posts. All the details related to the recruitment post has been provided below.
About Deogarh District Court
The district was created on 1 January 1994 by bifurcating the erstwhile Sambalpur district. It is domiciled by both tribal and non-tribal people in almost equal proportion. Deogarh is the former capital of Bamenda or Bamra princely state of British India. The king of this princely state belongs to Ganga Vamsi dynasty and one of the extended royal family of Gajapati emperor of Odisha. Raja Shri Basudeb Sudhal Deb (1869–1903) was an enlightened ruler, he did much to further conditions in princely state and for the cause of Oriya nationalism. His contribution was more towards Literature, Education, and Art. He established an educational institution, which is currently well known as Raja Basu Dev High School. His son had equally contributed to the social, cultural and scientific development of Deogarh. Bamenda was the first princely state to introduce postal, telegraph and electricity in India. Visit the official website of Deogarh District Court i.e districts.ecourts.gov.in/deogarh
Deogarh District Court Job Vacancies 2019:
District Court of Deogarh Recruitment has released the latest recruitment advertisement for the Junior Clerk & Steno Posts 2019. Interested candidates who want to fill the form of Deogarh District Court Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. There is a total of 9 vacancies allotted for District Deogarh Court Recruitment 2019. All the candidates who’ve completed their 12th, Diploma from Any Recognized University in India are eligible to apply for this Deogarh District Court job vacancy. Also, to apply for this vacancy age limit should be 18 – 32 Years. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, answer key, & post-wise vacancies for Deogarh District Court 2019 Recruitment exam preparation. The application form & notification for District Court of Deogarh 2019 recruitment is available on the official website.
Deogarh District Court Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Organization||Deogarh District Court|
|Name of the Post||Junior Clerks, Copyists, Junior Typist, Stenographer|
|Salary||Up To Rs. 81,100/- (Per Month)|
|Job Location||Deogarh (Odisha)|
|Age Limit||18 – 32 Years|
|Last Date||25th October 2019|
Candidates may visit the official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/Salary/Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for Deogarh District Court Recruitment 2019 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest jobs updates.
District Court of Deogarh Vacancy 2019 Details:
Name of Posts & Number of Vacancies –
- Junior Clerks/ Copyists – 5 Posts
- Junior Typist – 1 Post
- Stenographer Grade-III – 3 Posts
Deogarh District Court Recruitment Eligibility Details:
- Candidates have passed at least +2 examination or equivalent examination from a recognized Council/Board/ University.
- Candidates have passed at least Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institute.
Junior Typist –
- Candidate must have knowledge in Typewriting with a speed of 40 words per minute in English.
Stenographer Grade-III –
- Candidate must have knowledge in shorthand with a speed of 80 words per minute typing in English with a speed of 40 words per minute.
NOTE: Candidates can also check Official Advertisement to know about educational qualification in detailed.
- 18 – 32 Years
NOTE – Age Relaxation is As Per Government policy
Salary details of District Court Recruitment:
- Junior Clerks/ Copyists/ Junior Typist – Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/- (Per Month)
- Stenographer Grade-III – Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/- (Per Month)
Application Fee :
The candidates don’t have to pay any kind of fee to fill the application form of Deogarh District Court Recruitment 2019 through Treasury Challan
- Other candidates – Rs.100/-
- SC/ST candidates – No fee
Selection Process for District Court of Deogarh Posts 2019 for Junior Clerk & Steno Posts:
Selection Procedure of District Court of Deogarh for the Junior Clerk & Steno Posts will be based on these stages –
- Written Test
- Typewriting Test
- Shorthand Test, Computer Science Test
- Viva-Voce Test
How to Apply for Deogarh District Court Recruitment 2019?
Candidates who are eligible may have to follow these criteria to apply for the post of District Court of Deogarh Vacancy-
To read the advertisement –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the position may visit the official website of Deogarh District Court i.e districts.ecourts.gov.in/deogarh
- Read the given information carefully.
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detail Advertisement & Download Application”.
To apply for this recruitment –
- To apply for this recruitment, aspirants have to “Download Application”
Important Dates to Remember:
- The Last date for the Submission of Online Application Form – 25th October 2019
For Detail Advertisement & Download Application – Click Here