Dalmia Bharat Ltd Hiring Civil Engineers | Senior Engineer | Civil Engineers
The Dalmia Bharat Ltd Hiring Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Dalmia Bharat Ltd Recruiting Civil Engineers.
About Dalmia Bharat Limited
We have been a leader in cement manufacturing since 1939. And, though the modern cement manufacturing market in India is getting more and more competitive with each passing day, we are only growing over time. Our cement plants in India have grown manifolds in terms of capacity; we are also acquiring some new plants to increase the volume and expand further. We have cement manufacturing plants in southern states of Tamil Nadu (Dalmiapuram & Ariyalur) and Andhra Pradesh (Kadapa), with a capacity of 9 million tonnes per annum. A leader in cement manufacturing since 1939, DCBL is a multi-spectrum Cement player with double-digit market share and a pioneer in super specialty types of cement used for Oil wells, Railway sleepers, and Airstrips. We also hold a stake of 74 % in OCL India Ltd., a major cement player in the Eastern Region. Recently we have acquired the brands Adhunik Cement & Calcom Cement in North East. The group now controls an expandable capacity of 25 million tonnes.
Dalmia Bharat Ltd Hiring Civil Engineers
Position – Senior Engineer
- Responsible for Maintenance of Quality and safety in construction activities.
- Responsible for all paperwork related to the screening building. Like checking of the final bill, reconciliation of steel and cement.
- Responsible for Maintenance of township like masonry repairs, carpentry repairs, etc.
- Responsible for Cleaning and housekeeping work at the township.
- Responsible for Development of STP and WTP at the township.
- Responsible for Supervision of labor work like drain repairs, road repairs, etc
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Civil, Diploma – Any Specialization, Civil
Experience: 6 – 11 yrs
Salary – INR 5,00,000 – 15,00,000 PA.
Vacancies – 1
Location – Kadapa