- CUG Recruitment 2019 | Last Date – 23.08.2019 | Apply For Teaching Posts @ www.cug.ac.in
- CUG Recruitment 2019:
- CUG Vacancy 2019 details:
- Central University of Gujarat Vacancy Eligibility Details:
- Selection Process for Central University of Gujarat Posts 2019 for the Teaching Posts:
- How to Apply for CUG Recruitment 2019?
CUG Recruitment 2019 | Last Date – 23.08.2019 | Apply For Teaching Posts @ www.cug.ac.in
The latest notification of CUG Recruitment 2019 has been released For Worker (Attendant) Posts. The qualified aspirants may go through the job post to look into the various vacancies details and eligibility criteria for the same vacancy. Central University of Gujarat job notification for the posts is mentioned below.
The Central University of Gujarat has released a recruitment advertisement for Teaching Posts. Those Candidates who are interested in the CUG vacancy can read the Notification & Apply online if fulfill all the Eligibility Criteria. You can check out important dates, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam pattern, cut off, & post-wise vacancies for Central University of Gujarat Recruitment 2019 exam preparation. The application form & notification CUG Recruitment 2019 is available on the official website.
CUG Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Organization||Central University of Gujarat|
|Qualification||Ph. D, MCA, M.Sc., IT, B.Ed|
|Salary||Up To Rs. 131400/- Rs. 218200 (Per Month)|
|Age Limit||Not Disclosed|
|last Date||23rd August 2019|
Interested Candidates may know more about this post if they may visit the Official website. You’ll get all the information here in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/Salary/Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for CUG Recruitment 2019 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest jobs updates.
CUG Vacancy 2019 details:
Name of Posts & Number of Vacancies – Post-Wise
- Teaching – 72 Posts
Name of Posts & Number of Vacancies – Category-Wise
- Professor – 18 Posts
- Associate Professor – 29 Posts
- Assistant Professor – 25 Posts
Central University of Gujarat Vacancy Eligibility Details:
- Candidate must have An eminent scholar having a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC listed journals and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria are given in Appendix II.
- Candidate must have A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor, and/or research experience at the equivalent level at the University/National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided the doctoral candidate.
- Candidate must have An outstanding professional, having a Ph.D. degree in the relevant/allied/applied disciplines, from any academic institutions (not included in A above)/industry, who has made significant contribution to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, supported by documentary evidence provided he/she has ten years’ experience.
- Candidate must have A good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
- Candidate must have A Master‘s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed).
- Candidate must have A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC listed journals and a total research score of Seventy five (75) as per the criteria are given in Appendix II.
- Candidate must have A Master‘s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Candidate must have Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SLET/SET.
- Not Displayed
Salary Details of CUG Vacancy:
- Professor – Rs. 1,44,200/ – Rs. 2,18,200/- (Per Month)
- Associate Professor – Rs. 1,31,400/ – Rs. 2,17,100/- (Per Month)
- Assistant Professor – Rs. 5,77,00/ – Rs. 1,82,400/- (Per Month)
Candidates have to Pay the given Amount of fee to fill the Application form of CUG Recruitment.
- General/OBC – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST – No Fee
Selection Process for Central University of Gujarat Posts 2019 for the Teaching Posts:
Selection procedure of CUG Recruitment for the posts of Teaching will be based on these stages-
- Written Test
How to Apply for CUG Recruitment 2019?
Candidates who are eligible for the post may follow these criteria to fill the form of the Central University of Gujarat Vacancy-
- Those candidates who are Interested to read the Advertisement they may visit the official website of CUG i.e www.cug.ac.in
- Click -> Career -> Advertisement for recruitment of Teaching and Non-Teaching Post -> Advertisement of Teaching Post
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement“.
To apply for the recruitment –
- Interested Candidates shall submit online application by visiting CUG’s website http://www.cug.ac.in and follow the job notification on how to apply online for CUG Recruitment 2019 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
- Or, Click on the link given below in “To Apply“.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Form Submission Start Date – 8th July 2019
- Form Submission Last Date – 8th August 2019
- Last Date to Receive Hardcopy – 23rd August 2019
For Detail Advertisement – Click Here
To Reply – Click Here
About Central University of Gujarat
The Central University of Gujarat in Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India was established through an Act of Parliament, Central Universities Act, 2009 by Government of India. The university includes 16 schools, 14 academic departments, and 2 other special centers. It also seeks to convert Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya in Chhattisgarh, Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya in Sagar (Madhya Pradesh) and Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University in Uttarakhand into Central universities.
Why thejobalert for CUG Recruitment Vacancy?
The jobalert is indeed the best website for CUG recruitment Vacancy in 2019, as we provide both the detailed and short information in short and crisp form, here we have also mentioned the CUG worker salary. And here not only the CUG recruitment notice, but we will also provide you with the updates of the exam along with CUG exam result, CUG admits card and answer key. This website gives you the qualification wise and state wise job search. Also, here you will get to know the previous openings and information about that in details. At thejobalert, we just curate the best job according to your need.
How do we assure best CUG Recruitment Offers?
We at thejobalert have a dedicated team who keep eyes on recent job openings of 2019 and not only that the team consults many newspapers and keep themselves updated. We cover information from all the leading newspapers in India. Here when you click the job title, you will be getting. Also, we will be guiding you on how you will be getting the job. Stay tuned for the tips and tricks section for interview-related updates. We also provide job updates for 2019 location wise. Few of the top locations are Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon And Bangalore. The CUG job recruitments are available in all locations. You can discover the latest job openings of 2019 on this website. Also, we provide weekly updates that you can’t find elsewhere.
How to Get all the latest Job Information?
At thejobalert, we can promise you that you will get detailed information according to your needs. once you subscribe to the latest newsletter you will keep you updated about all the job openings and recruitments, whether it is for class 10 pass or Ph.D. level. You will get every information in a very organized manner. We verify all the job opening we post specifically from the company so there are no chances that we might skip any information as we have a dedicated team for that. 10th pass job recruitment, 12th pass job recruitment, B.E pass job recruitment, B.Tech pass job recruitment, M.E/M.Tech job recruitment, B.Sc job recruitment, M.Sc, B.Fsc, M.Phil, Ph.D, BCA, B.B.A, MBBS, MS/MD, MCA, B.Com, etc. are the most searched categories. We provide the most current job openings on CUG recruitment.
Checklist Before Apply for Recruitment
Before you apply there are a lot of things that are to be kept in mind. You must check if you qualify the required educational qualification for the CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF GUJARAT recruitment. Read the full job description for the recruitment. Keep the important dates in mind, for applying, downloading the admit cards and results. We will help you in this process. Also, here we have provided you the link for the application for CUG recruitment.
How to prepare for the CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF GUJARATrecruitment?
There are a few points that are needed to be kept in mind for the CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF GUJARAT recruitment. There are basically three types of job government, private or state sector. Some of the companies recruit on the basis of written test or interview. If you qualify for the written test then probably you need to prepare for the interview and know about the company well. Know your position and CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF GUJARATine what kind of company or role you want. All you have to do is stay organized and track everything and the experts at the job alert will guide you through the process if you are looking for a change in job or even a fresher.
Important things to consider before
Many times, we hear complaints about not getting your dream job and not getting what you want, but when you receive job opening notification at free of cost, you will be one step ahead of the crowd. Make sure that you apply for the job opening in a correct manner and don’t miss to fill out important information. Read the job description carefully before applying.
Register for Recruitment Alert or freejobalert
If you are appearing for the recruitment and want to have updates on a regular basis, and don’t want to miss any further job opening for the recruitment you will have to register the freejobalert for any updates on thejobalert website. To know about the latest job opening on the CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF GUJARAT recruitment you can subscribe to our newsletter we promise to deliver you the fastest updates on the job openings and CUG recruitment of similar type. This will be helpful in all the cases if you are a fresher or an experienced.
What’s more at thejobalert for CUG Recruitment in 2019?
Here at thejobalert you can search many govt job openings for 2019 and as well as private job openings for 2019. We list a few of the most well-paid jobs qualification-wise and location-wise. We update the similar job section where you can browse and find similar jobs. We here at thejobalert wish you the very best for future endeavors.