- CMDA Recruitment 2020 | Junior Assistant, Steno-Typist & Other Posts | Total 131 Vacancies | Last Date – 24.02.2020 | Apply Online @ www.cmdachennai.gov.in
- CMDA Recruitment 2020:
- Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority Vacancy 2020 Details:
- CMDA Recruitment Eligibility Details:
CMDA Recruitment 2020 | Junior Assistant, Steno-Typist & Other Posts | Total 131 Vacancies | Last Date – 24.02.2020 | Apply Online @ www.cmdachennai.gov.in
CMDA Recruitment 2020 – Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority has released the recruitment notification for Junior Assistant, Steno-Typist & Other Posts. All the details related to the recruitment post has been provided below.
About Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority
Chennai, the capital city of Tamil Nadu is the fourth largest Metropolitan City in India. The Chennai Metropolitan Area (CMA) comprises the city of Chennai, 8 Municipalities, 11 Town Panchayats and 179 Village Panchayats in 10 Panchayat Unions. The extent of CMA is 1189 Sq.km. The setting of Chennai is presented in the Figure. In Thiruvallur District out of total district area of 3427 sq.km, 637 sq.km. in Ambattur, Thiruvallur, Ponneri and Poonamallee taluks fall in CMA. In Kancheepuram District out of 4433 sq.km, 376 sq.km in Tambaram, Sriperumbudur and Chengalpattu Taluks fall in the Metropolitan area. Visit the official website of CMDA i.e www.cmdachennai.gov.in
CMDA Job Vacancies 2020:
Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority Recruitment has released the latest recruitment advertisement for the Junior Assistant, Steno-Typist & Other Posts 2020. Interested candidates who want to fill the form of CMDA Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. There is a total of 131 vacancies allotted for CMDA Recruitment 2020. All the candidates who’ve completed their 8th, 10th, Any Degree from Any Recognized University in India are eligible to apply for this CMDA job vacancy. Also, to apply for this vacancy Check Advertisement for age limit. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, answer key, & post-wise vacancies for CMDA Recruitment 2020 exam preparation. The application form & notification for Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority 2020 recruitment is available on the official website.
CMDA Recruitment 2020:
|Name of Organization||Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority|
|Name of the Post||Junior Assistant, Steno-Typist, Typist, Fieldman, Messenger|
|Qualification||8th, 10th, Any Degree|
|Salary||Rs. 15,700 – 50,000/- (Per Month)|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Age Limit||Check Advt|
|Last Date||24th February 2020|
Candidates may visit the official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/Salary/Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for CMDA Recruitment 2020 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest job updates.
Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority Vacancy 2020 Details:
Name of Posts & Number of Vacancies –
- Junior Assistant – 34 Posts
- Steno-Typist Gr-III – 24 Posts
- Typist – 10 Posts
- Fieldman – 19 Posts
- Messenger – 44 Posts
CMDA Recruitment Eligibility Details:
For Junior Assistant –
- Candidates should possess any degree in recognized University
For Steno-Typist Gr-III –
- Candidates should pass S.S.L.C/ 10th STD in recognized board and
- Must have passed Government Technical Examination in Typewriting Higher Grade in English and must have passed Government Technical Examination in Shorthand by lower Grade (English) but those with Higher Grade Qualification in shorthand both in English and Tamil will be preferred.
For Typist –
- Candidates should pass SSLC / 10th Std in recognized board and
- Must have passed Government Technical Examination in Typewriting by Higher Grade in English and at least lower Grade in Tamil.
For Fieldman –
- Candidates should pass SSLC Examination in a recognized school and must be able to ride a bicycle
For Messenger –
- Candidates should pass VIII Standard in a recognized school.
NOTE: Candidates can also check Official Advertisements to know about educational qualifications in detail.
Age limit: Check Advt
Salary details of Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority Recruitment:
- Junior Assistant – Rs. 19,500 – 62,000 (Level – 8)
- Steno-Typist Gr-III – Rs. 20,600 – 65,500 (Level – 10)
- Typist – Rs. 19,500 – 62,000 (Level – 8)
- Fieldman – Rs. 15,700 – 50,000 (Level – 1)
- Messenger – Rs. 15,700 – 50,000 (Level – 1)
Application Fee :
The candidates don’t have to pay any kind of fee to fill the application form of CMDA Recruitment 2020.
Selection Process for Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority Posts 2020 for Junior Assistant, Steno-Typist & Other Posts:
Selection Procedure of Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority for the Junior Assistant, Steno-Typist & Other Posts will be based on these stages –
- Written Test
How to Apply for CMDA Recruitment 2020?
Candidates who are eligible may have to follow these criteria to apply for the post of Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority Vacancy-
To read the advertisement –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the position may visit the official website of CMDA i.e www.cmdachennai.gov.in
- Find the above-given post
- Read the given information carefully.
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement.
To apply for this recruitment –
- To apply for this recruitment, aspirants have to apply online.
- Click on “To Apply” given below.
Important Dates to Remember:
- The Last date for the Submission of Online Application Form – 24th February 2020
For Detail Advertisement – Click here
To Apply – Click here