- CIL Recruitment 2020 | Management Trainee Posts | Total 1326 Vacancies | Last Date – 19.01.2020 | Apply Online @ www.coalindia.in
- CIL Recruitment 2020:
- Coal India Limited Vacancy 2020 Details:
- CIL Recruitment Eligibility Details:
CIL Recruitment 2020 | Management Trainee Posts | Total 1326 Vacancies | Last Date – 19.01.2020 | Apply Online @ www.coalindia.in
CIL Recruitment 2020 – Coal India Limited has released the recruitment notification for Management Trainee Posts. All the details related to the recruitment post has been provided below.
About Coal India Limited
Coal India Limited (CIL) the state-owned coal mining corporate came into being in November 1975. With a modest production of 79 Million Tonnes (MTs) at the year of its inception CIL, today is the single largest coal producer in the world and one of the largest corporate employers. Operating through 83 mining areas and spread over eight (8) provincial states of India. CIL is an apex body with 7 wholly-owned coal producing subsidiaries and 1 mine planning and consultancy company spread over 8 provincial states of India. CIL also manages establishments like workshops, hospitals, etc. and also owns 27 training institutes and 76 Vocational Training Institutes Centres. Indian Institute of Coal Management (IICM) as a state-of-the-art Management Training ‘Centre of Excellence’ – the largest Corporate Training Institute in India – operates under CIL and conducts multi-disciplinary management development programs. Visit the official website of CIL i.e www.coalindia.in
CIL Job Vacancies 2020:
Coal India Limited Recruitment has released the latest recruitment advertisement for the Management Trainee Posts. Interested candidates who want to fill the form of CIL Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. There is a total of 1326 vacancies allotted for CIL Recruitment 2020. All the candidates who’ve completed their B.E, B.Tech, Graduate, B.Sc, MCA, MBA, PG Diploma from Any Recognized University are eligible to apply for this CIL job vacancy. Also, to apply for this vacancy age limit should be 18 – 30 Years. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, answer key, & post-wise vacancies for CIL Recruitment 2020 exam preparation. The application form & notification for Coal India Limited 2020 recruitment is available on the official website.
CIL Recruitment 2020:
|Name of Organization||Coal India Limited|
|Name of the Post||Management Trainee|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, Graduate, B.Sc, MCA, MBA, PG Diploma|
|Salary||Rs. 60,000 – 1,80,000/- (Per Month)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Age Limit||18 – 30 Years|
|Starting Date||21st December 2019|
|Last Date||19th January 2020|
Candidates may visit the official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/Salary/Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for CIL Recruitment 2020 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest job updates.
Coal India Limited Vacancy 2020 Details:
Name of Posts & Number of Vacancies –
- Management Trainee – 1326 Posts
Discipline Wise Vacancy Details –
|Coal Preparation||28 Posts|
|Materials Management||28 Posts|
|Finance & Accounts||254 Posts|
|Personnel & HR||89 Posts|
|Marketing & Sales||23 Posts|
|Community Development||26 Posts|
CIL Recruitment Eligibility Details:
- Candidates should have B.E, B.Tech, Graduate, B.Sc, MCA, MBA, PG Diploma from a recognized University/ Institution.
NOTE: Candidates can also check Official Advertisement to know about educational qualification in detailed.
- 18 – 30 Years
Salary details of Coal India Limited Recruitment:
- Rs. 50,000/- (Per Month) while in probation
- Rs. 60,000 – 1,80,000/- (Per Month)
Application Fee :
The candidates don’t have to pay any kind of fee to fill the application form of CIL Recruitment 2020.
Selection Process for Coal India Limited Posts 2020 for Management Trainee Posts:
Selection Procedure of Coal India Limited for the Management Trainee Posts will be based on these stages –
- Computer-Based Online Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply for CIL Recruitment 2020?
Candidates who are eligible may have to follow these criteria to apply for the post of Coal India Limited Vacancy-
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS – Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Employees of CIL – No Fee
To read the advertisement –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the position may visit the official website of CIL i.e www.coalindia.in
- Find the above-given post
- Read the given information carefully.
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement.
To apply for this recruitment –
- To apply for this recruitment, aspirants have to apply online.
- Click on “To Apply” given below.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for the Submission of Online Application Form – 21st December 2019
- The Last date for the Submission of Online Application Form – 19th January 2020
For Detail Advertisement – Click Here
To Apply – Click Here