- Chhattisgarh Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 | Gramin Dak Sevak Posts | Total 1799 Vacancies | Last Date – 14.11.2019 | Apply Online @ www.appost.in
- Chhattisgarh Postal Circle Recruitment 2019:
- Chhattisgarh Postal Circle Vacancy 2019 Details:
- Chhattisgarh Postal Circle GDS Eligibility Details:
Chhattisgarh Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 | Gramin Dak Sevak Posts | Total 1799 Vacancies | Last Date – 14.11.2019 | Apply Online @ www.appost.in
Chhattisgarh Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 – Chhattisgarh Postal Circle has released the recruitment notification for Gramin Dak Sevak Posts. All the details related to the recruitment post has been provided below.
About Chhattisgarh Postal Circle
The Department of Posts (DoP), trading as India Post, is a government-operated postal system in India, which is a subsidiary of the Ministry of Communications. Generally called “the post office” in India, it is the most widely distributed postal system in the world. Founded in 1854 by Lord Dalhousie who laid the foundation for the modern Indian postal service. Dalhousie introduced uniform postage rates (universal service) & passed the India Post office act 1854 which significantly improved upon Lord William Bentinck’s 1837 act which had introduced Post offices in India. It created the position Director General of post for the whole country. Visit the official website of Chhattisgarh Postal Circle i.e www.appost.in
Apply for Postal Office Recruitment –
|Post Name||Vacancies / Positions||Last Date|
|Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment||970 – Gramin Dak Sevak||14.11.2019|
|AP Postal Circle Recruitment||2707 – Gramin Dak Sevak||14.11.2019|
|India Post Office Recruitment||10066 – GDS||04.09.2019|
|Bihar Postal Circle Recruitment||1063 – Gramin Dak Sevaks||04.09.2019|
|Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment||2086 – GDS||04.09.2019|
|Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment||2510 – GDS||04.09.2019|
|Assam Postal Circle Recruitment||919 – GDS||04.09.2019|
|Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment||2637 – GDS||04.09.2019|
|Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment||851 – GDS||04.09.2019|
Chhattisgarh Post Office Job Vacancies 2019:
Chhattisgarh Postal Circle Recruitment has released the latest recruitment advertisement for Gramin Dak Sevak Posts. Interested candidates who want to fill the form of Chhattisgarh Postal Circle Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. There is a total of 970 vacancies allotted for Chhattisgarh Postal Circle Recruitment 2019. All the candidates who’ve completed their 10th from a recognized board are eligible to apply for this Chhattisgarh Post Office job vacancy. Also, to apply for this vacancy the minimum or maximum age limit of 18 to 40 years. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, answer key, & post-wise vacancies for Chhattisgarh Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 exam preparation. The application form & notification for Chhattisgarh Postal Circle 2019 post is available on the official website. Check the latest India Post Office recruitment.
Chhattisgarh Postal Circle Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Organization||India Post – Chhattisgarh Postal Circle|
|Name of the Post||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Salary||Rs. 10,000/- (Per Month)|
|Age Limit||18 – 40 Years|
|Last Date||14th November 2019|
Chhattisgarh Postal Circle Vacancy 2019 Details:
Name of Exam & Number of Vacancies – Post-Wise
- Gramin Dak Sevak – 1799 Posts
Community-wise Vacancy Details –
- EWS – 222 Posts
- OBC – 54 Posts
- PWD-A – 18 Posts
- PWD-B – 18 Posts
- PWD-C – 18 Posts
- PWD-DE – 18 Posts
- SC – 232 Posts
- ST – 552 Posts
- UR – 667 Posts
Chhattisgarh Postal Circle GDS Eligibility Details:
- Candidates should have complete 10th Std from a recognized board and achieved a mark in Mathematics and English.
- 18 – 40 Years
Age Relaxation –
- Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ ST) –5 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) – 3 years
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) – No relaxation
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) – 10 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC – 13 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST – 15 years
Salary details of Chhattisgarh Postal Circle Vacancy –
- Branch Post Master (BPM) – Rs. 12,000/- Rs. 14,500/- (Per Month)
- Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM/Dak Sevak) – Rs. 10,000/- Rs. 12,000/- (Per Month)
NOTE – Candidates can also check Official Advertisement to know about Salary details in detailed.
Application Fee –
Candidates have to pay the given amount of fee to apply this Chhattisgarh Postal Circle.
- For UR/ OBC/ EWS Male candidates – Rs. 100/-
- For all Female and SC/ ST/ PWD candidates – No Fee
Selection Process for Chhattisgarh Postal Circle Posts 2019 for the Gramin Dak Sevak Posts:
Selection Procedure of Chhattisgarh Postal Circle for the Gramin Dak Sevak will be based on Merit.
How to Apply for Chhattisgarh Postal Circle Recruitment 2019?
Candidates who are eligible may have to follow these criteria to apply for the post of Chhattisgarh Postal Circle Vacancy-
To read the advertisement –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the position may visit the official website of Chhattisgarh Postal Circle i.e www.appost.in
- Find the above-given post for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS).
- Also, read the given information.
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement”.
To apply for this recruitment –
- Candidates who are eligible for this Recruitment may apply through Online fro the given link.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Registration & Fee Submission – 15th October 2019
- Last Date for Registration & Fee Submission – 14th November 2019
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form – 22nd October 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form – 21st November 2019
For Detail Advertisement – Click Here
To Apply –