- CECRI Recruitment 2019 | Apprentice | ITI/SSLC/Diploma | 38 Vacancies | Last Date – 05.09.2019 | Apply @ www.cecri.res.in
- CECRI Recruitment 2019:
- Central Electro Chemical Research Institute Vacancy 2019 Details:
- CECRI Recruitment Eligibility Details:
CECRI Recruitment 2019 | Apprentice | ITI/SSLC/Diploma | 38 Vacancies | Last Date – 05.09.2019 | Apply @ www.cecri.res.in
CECRI Recruitment 2019 – Central Electro Chemical Research Institute has released the recruitment notification for Apprentice. All the details related to the recruitment post has been provided below.
About Central Electro Chemical Research Institute
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), India, established in 1942, is an autonomous Society with the Prime Minister of India as its President. An ensemble of 37 state-of-the-art institutes and 3 distinct units, CSIR is amongst the foremost scientific and industrial research organizations in the world. CSIR’s expertise and experience are embodied in its ~4600 scientists, ~8000 scientific and technical support personnel and ~8000 research students. Having sophisticated infrastructure and scientific and technical manpower, CSIR covers practically the entire spectrum of scientific and industrial R&D of national and international importance. This ranges from aerospace to ocean exploration, micro-electronics to structural and environmental engineering, smart affordable materials to mechatronics, petrochemicals to synthetic biology, and from robotics and micromachines to drugs, pharmaceuticals, and energy technology. Visit the official website of CECRI i.e www.cecri.res.in
CECRI Job Vacancies 2019:
Central Electro Chemical Research Institute Recruitment has released the latest recruitment advertisement for the Apprentice. Interested candidates who want to fill the form of CECRI Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. There is a total of 38 vacancies allotted for CECRI Recruitment 2019. All the candidates who’ve completed their ITI, SSLC, Diploma are eligible to apply for this CECRI job vacancy. Also, to apply for this vacancy the minimum age limit is 14 years. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, answer key, & post-wise vacancies for CECRI Recruitment 2019 exam preparation. The application form & notification for Central Electro Chemical Research Institute 2019 recruitment is available on the official website.
CECRI Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Organization||Central Electro Chemical Research Institute|
|Name of the Post||Fitter/Turner/Others|
|Qualification||ITI, SSLC, Diploma|
|Salary||Rs. 7,574/- (Per Month)|
|Job Location||Karaikudi (Tamil Nadu)|
|Age Limit||14 Years (Minimum)|
|Last Date||5th September 2019|
Candidates may visit the official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/Salary/Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for CECRI Recruitment 2019 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest jobs updates.
Central Electro Chemical Research Institute Vacancy 2019 Details:
Name of Posts & Number of Vacancies – Post-Wise
- For Fitter – 6 Posts
- For Turner – 1 Post
- For Machinist – 2 Posts
- For Welder – 1 Post
- For Electrician – 6 Posts
- For Wireman – 6 Posts
- For Ref. & AC Mechanic – 3 Posts
- For PASAA – 5 Posts
- For Horticulture Assistant – 2 Posts
- For Civil Engineering – 1 Post
- For Production Engineering – 1 Post
CECRI Recruitment Eligibility Details:
For Trade I (ITI Apprentice)
- Candidates should Pass out trainees in the particular trade of NCVT pattern designated by Director General of Employment & Training (D.G.E.&T) and who have registered with Regional Directorate of Apprenticeship Training (RDAT), Chennai will only be considered for selection
For Trade II (Diploma Apprentice)
- Candidates should complete A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
- Candidates should complete Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline.
- Candidates should complete Diploma under-recognized Lateral Entry Scheme (Class XII-Sc)/ITI admitted in the second year of Diploma course shall also be considered.
- 14 Years (Minimum)
- For SC/ST candidates – 5 years
- For OBC(Non-Creamy Layer) Candidates – 3 years
- For Persons with disabilities – 10 years
Salary details of Central Electro Chemical Research Institute Recruitment:
- Rs. 7,574/- (Per Month)
NOTE: Candidates can also check Official Advertisement to know about Salary details in detailed.
Application Fee :
- Not Disclosed
Selection Process for Central Electro Chemical Research Institute Posts 2019 for the Apprentice Posts:
Selection Procedure of Central Electro Chemical Research Institute for the Apprentice will be based on Interview.
How to Apply for CECRI Recruitment 2019?
Candidates who are eligible may have to follow these criteria to apply for the post of Central Electro Chemical Research Institute Vacancy-
To read the advertisement –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the position may visit the official website of CECRI i.e www.cecri.res.in
- Click -> Opportunities -> Current Openings
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement.
To apply for this recruitment –
For ITI Apprentice
- The candidates who are interested they first enroll in the apprenticeship training portal available below and get the enrollment number. Next, download the application form from the website and mention the enrollment number in the form before entering for the interview on 4 September 2019
For Diploma Apprentice
- The candidates who are interested first enroll in the national apprenticeship training scheme available below and get the enrollment number. Next, download the application form from the website and mention the enrollment number in the form before entering for the interview on 5 September 2019
Csir-Central Electrochemical Research Institute,
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for the Submission of Application Form – 5th September 2019
For Detail Advertisement & Application Form – Click Here
ITI Apprenticeship Training Portal – Click Here
Diploma National Apprenticeship Training Scheme – Click Here